Individual Blueberry Lemon No-Bake Cheesecake Jars
Blueberry Lemon No Bake Cheesecake Jars – an easy and delicious make-ahead summer dessert!
Plus, they’re perfectly portable if you want to take them on your next BBQ, picnic or trip to the beach!
These yummy treats are the perfect summertime dessert. Light and full of layers of goodness - sweet cream cheese with lemony flavor, and a delightful homemade blueberry sauce. … you will love.
You can make these ahead and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. And of course, the mason jar is perfect for those times when you need a dessert for your cookout or picnic… just grab and go.
Have fun decorating them too!!
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In a medium saucepan combine 1 cup of blueberries, water, cornstarch and half of the lemon juice and stir.
2. Heat over medium heat until it starts to boil. Add in sugar and stir. Reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add the remaining blueberries, let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together cream cheese, vanilla, rest of lemon juice and powdered sugar until smooth.
5. In a half pint Mason jar, add 2 spoonfuls of blueberry filling. Add 2 spoonfuls of cheesecake cream mixture. Next add 2 spoonfuls of blueberry filling. Repeat layers again and garnish top of jars with blueberry filling and fresh blueberries.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Thank you for visiting me today! Cheers to a wonderful summer.