Easy Thanksgiving Place Card Tutorial
Hello friends. I am stopping by to share this fun and easy Thanksgiving Place Card tutorial that will add a special touch to your table setting this holiday. It is a simple detail that will take your table from ordinary to fabulous.
With Thanksgiving just a few days away, it’s time to start thinking about setting your table for the holiday. Whether you are planning to keep things simple or full-on glam, these lovely place cards will add a touch of elegance and charm to your table. And if you’re anything like me, the holiday season is that time of the year when you are willing to devote the extra time to create something truly special for family and friends.
What You'll Need:
- Measuring tape
- Single-Hole Punch
- 1 Package of place cards of your choice (But you can use any paper to create your own place cards. Just cut them 2" x 3.5")
- Rubber Stamp (I found mine at Joann Fabrics. It is by Hero Arts - Have A Joyful Thanksgiving) But if you have good penmanship, they can be handwritten too.
- Full size Ink pad (I used Rich Cocoa by Memento)
What You'll Do:
- Gather all your supplies.
- Open ink pad and press rubber stamp on top of the pad. Be sure that all the lettering is covered with ink.
- With ruler or measuring tape, measure center of place card and press your rubber stamp on center. Let dry for a 2 to 3 minutes. Press lightly if you prefer a faded look or firmer if you prefer a darker print.
- With hole puncher, press hole on the left side of the card. Be sure to find center before punching hole.
- With scissors, cut twine. I allowed about 20" because I wanted to double it.
- Bring twine through opening. Tie around napkin and your done.
I hope I have inspired you today. This is a fun and relatively quick project that
will add a lots of personality to your table this Thanksgiving.
A big thank you to each and everyone of you. I am extremely grateful for your
support, attention and time.
May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Rosemary & Thyme