Grilled Peach Bruschetta with Creamy Goat Cheese And Honey
Hello friends. I hope your week is going well. Can you believe that July is almost over? Summer is going extremely fast and I feel like I haven't done much this year. Partly because the weather has been awful this summer. The heat is unbearable and the extreme amounts of rainfall in the Northeast have put a damper on outdoor activities. I am hoping that August brings back sunny days!
Today, I am happy to share this tasty and pretty summery Grilled Peach Bruschetta with goat cheese, fresh basil and honey...a delicious and sweet appetizer that is perfect for summer entertaining and can be made in minutes!
Grilled Peach Bruschetta with goat cheese, basil and honey Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 10 bruschetta
- 1 baguette, sliced at a diagonal into ½ inch thick slices
- Olive oil for brushing bruschetta
- 5 oz goat cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked pepper
- 3 ripe peaches- sliced into wedges
- 10 basil leaves – cut into ribbons
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Teaspoon of honey
- Preheat oven to 400F or grill.
- Slice baguette into ½ inch slices at a diagonal. Brush both sides with olive oil and place on a sheet pan in a 400 F oven for 15 minutes, or until crisp. Or alternately, grill on a bbq. Set aside.
- Place goat cheese in a bowl and either warm in a microwave until just barley soft enough to combine easily with a fork. Add salt, pepper, thyme and tsp. of honey. Mix with a fork until smooth. Set aside.
- Assemble: Spread a little goat cheese mixture on each bruschetta and top with a peach wedge. Garnish with a few basil ribbons, then drizzle with honey.
- Serve on a white platter, or a rustic cutting board.
That’s it, pretty simple right?
You will love this Grilled Peach Bruschetta!