Apple Pie and Cheesecake Jars

Hello again friends and welcome if you are here for the first time.  I am so excited to share this fun and delicious recipe with you today.  I was inspired by a recipe I saw from Cooking Panda.  My version is Apple Pie and Cheesecake Jars. The original recipe calls for caramel and store bought apple filling but I gave it my own twist...  

I actually used left over apple pie for the filling, including crust an all.  I think it turned even better than the original recipe because the apple pie offers both delicious traditional fall flavors as well as added texture and crunch.  Do I need to say anything else sweet friends!!  
  
Besides, it is easy to recreate and turn out incredible. And I am all about food presentation. The taste was so good that I couldn't resist eating one of the jars I was staging to photograph. 

So if you are entertaining this fall or are in charge of bringing dessert to a party, then you need to bring these delicious jars of goodness with you. Your friends and family will thank you and will think you are a total rock star!!!










Apple Pie & Cheesecake Jars


 Prep Time                                         Difficulty
 10 Minutes                                             Easy


Cooking Time                                    Servings
 10 minutes                                               4



INGREDIENTS

  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
  • 1 1/2 cups apple pie (homemade or store bought)
  • 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted


INSTRUCTIONS

1) In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Once combined, fold in cool whip. Scoop into a piping back or ziplock bag with a corner cut off, to make layering easier. 

2) Break apple pie into small pieces to make layering easier. 

3) Combine crushed graham crackers and butter. Mix until it is the consistency of wet sand. 

4) In a mason jar (or any any glass jar/cup) build your cheesecake: 1 layer graham cracker crust, 1 layer cheesecake mixture, 1 layer apple pie filling. Continue this pattern until you reach the top. Cover the top with a dash of graham crackers and apple pie filling and enjoy. 






Thank you for visiting me.  I hope you give this yummy dessert a try.


I will be joining a group of over 25 bloggers for a Fall Home and Entertaining Tour beginning tomorrow.  My turn will be on Wednesday.  I hope you can join us.



Janet



Comments

  1. Janet, beautiful presentation and what a lovely dessert. Using apple pie is a creative twist to the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow - this looks perfect, and perfectly easy. Thank you - pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, what an easy and beautiful dessert! Pinning this. Thanks so much sweet lady for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy Online Garden sheds at cheap rates in Newzealand. Buy online garden sheds through toughout garden sheds..
    garden sheds newzealand
    Garden shed
    garden sheds
    upholstered beds
    Gardens Guides

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look so good and yummy Janet. Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J. Enjoy the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dessert looks so good and is perfect to serve in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my word! These look soooo good! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's shindig. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/make-pretty-monday-week-227/ Hope to see you at the bash! Happy week to you! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely as always. Thank you for sharing at TFT. Pinned and featured xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look delicious and pretty. So perfect for fall for a crowd. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I love quick and easy and who doesn't love apple pie and cheesecake!! Pinned this to make later.
    Thank you for sharing this yummy recipe at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm excited to feature it at tonight's party Janet.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dearest Janet these are perfect and couldn't be easier.. they look so lovely in the jars. I think a great desert for a small family gathering. Thank you for sharing the recipe I hope all is well.. Happy Fall with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to save this recipe... in love with it ♥ Thank you, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts