Chic Home Office Inspiration

Hello friends!!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Today, I am sharing a little inspiration for those that are looking to re-decorate your home office.  I have rounded up a collection of photos from PINTEREST featuring chic home offices and desk accessories that are sure to make you re-think your workspace.

These days, home decor is all about gold, blush and navy.  And I must admit, I am loving the return to color and all things glamorous...

You don't have to go all in with a makeover.  A few shiny desk accessories like scissors, paper clips and staplers are an easy and inexpensive way to make your office feel updated and current.  There are also trays, lamps, and candles that will make any space feel extra glamorous.  You can also add personality and individual style with art, photography or by simply painting a wall in a bold accent color.  The idea is to give your space some style...



You can go bold with color and patter.



I am loving navy and gold these days....


How chic and sophisticated is this office?? 




And can we get enough shiny gold?  A small gold tray and lamp are perfect for making your home office elegant and utterly fashionable.



I am crazy about this combination!!  White and blush are ultra modern yet feel serene and welcoming.



















Add caption


We all have different needs for our workspace but if you spend as much time in your home office as I do, creating a comfortable and pretty space is key.  

I hope you have found a bit of inspiration and ideas for creating your own fabulous home office.


Have a great week.


Janet



Comments

  1. Stunning inspiration! I am having a hard time choosing. I would need about 4 offices in each color scheme. The blue and gold is so glamorous but the pink and gold is so classy and girly. I love both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Christine,

      I totally agree.. It is hard to choose a favorite from all the gorgeous options but I do have a soft spot for the pinks....

      Have a great weekend.

      Janet

      Delete
  2. Janet , I love all the inspiration . Hugs and blessings , Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cindy,

      Thank you. It is hard to choose a favorite from all the gorgeous options but I do have a soft spot for the pinks....

      Have a great weekend dear friend. Blessings to you..

      Janet

      Delete
  3. I am loving the inspiration. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party. You are one of the features this week at Dishing it and Digging it. Stop by this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home Offices and Workspaces

    Its Ted Mcgrath and I've got 2 great plans for you today

    I call these the "Home Offices and Workspaces" series. Take a look at them below:

    1st Project: "Arts & Crafts" Table Lamp Plan

    This is a project for slightly more experienced folks. With its simple lines, this lamp is reminiscent of early 20th-century Prairie-style design...

    ==> Click here to download your plan

    2nd Project: Traditional Shelf Plan

    Again, this is one of my older plans but it is still a classic! (and a really popular design too!)

    These shelves have a nice visual interest and best of all, is that this piece is simple and quick to build.

    >> Download both plans here <<

    To remarkable woodworking, Ted Mcgrath

    P.S: I've gotten so many nice notes from people who really enjoyed the all the free plans so far

    Thank you so much for your kind words.

    P.P.S: If you'd like to download 16,000 more woodworking plans, >>click here to
    get instant access to my entire archive<<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts