No Bake Raspberry Mousse Tarts

Hello everyone.  I hope your week is going well.  Is it just me, or is this year already flying by?  I feel like we just started 2017 and March is already creeping in.  Sometimes, I wish I could slow time down just a bit.  There is so much to do and so little time.

But in the mean time, I am sharing these adorable individual Raspberry Mousse Tarts that I know will satisfy your sweet tooth.  And did I mention that this is a NO BAKE dessert?  You heard correctly.  NO BAKE...  I found the recipe on Pinterest so I want to give credit the blog that posted the recipe: Cooking On The Front Burners .

This dessert is delightful and full of berry goodness.  Light and with the dreamiest combination of flavors.  Oreo cookies, raspberry mousse and whip cream.  What's not to love right?

I love serving individual desserts.  I think they are much cuter and so whenever I find a recipe that calls for small or individual portions, I am ready to recreate it and make it my own. And here it is!!











INGREDIENTS:

  • 8 ounces Oreo Cookies (I used the new thin ones)
  • 4 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1 cup cool whip, thawed plus more for decorating
  • 8 ounces cream cheese softened
  • 6 ounces fresh raspberries (keep 4 for garnish)
  • 2 teaspoons Chambord liqueur (I used 2 teaspoons of fresh raspberry jam)
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar



INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In a food processor add the oreos and pulse until fine crumbs then removed to a small bowl
  2. Add the melted butter and mix well
  3. Place about 1/3 cup of mixture into four 4 1/2" tart pan with removable bottoms (that have sprayed with PAM)
  4. Use your fingers to press mixture on bottom and up sides of tart pan
  5. Put in freezer while preparing filling
  6. In a medium bowl whip together the cream cheese and powdered sugar
  7. In a small food processor place the fresh raspberries and Chambord and pulse until the mixture is smooth
  8. In a wire mesh strainer place the raspberry mixture and use a spoon to press until only the seeds are left
  9. Add to the cream cheese mixture
  10. Next add the whipped cream and combine on low speed until just combined
  11. Divide the mixture between the 4 tart pans
  12. Use whipped cream to pipe stars on the edges of the tart
  13. Refrigerate for at least one hour and then garnish with a raspberry
  14. Optional:  sprinkles




Fresh raspberry jam and raspberry mousse







These raspberry mousse tarts are just as delicious as they are cute, and they’re so easy to make too. They’re perfect for anytime that cookies and raspberry mouse is sounding good (which is always, right?). Enjoy!

Janet

Comments

  1. This recipe is truly very precious and yummy, furthermore, I'm saving the link of this post of yours, I'm sure this recipe will be'super'during the good season's brunches outside with friends, thank you for sharing your gorgeous idea, my lovely lady !

    Wishing you a most wonderful weekend ahead,
    with heartfelt gratitude

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! Perfect for tea time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Bernideen. These yummy tarts would be perfect for tea.

      Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.


      Janet

      Delete
  3. Oh how pretty . Too pretty to eat ! Hugs and blessings , Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cindy,

      Thank you. I do agree that the tarts are pretty but they are too delicious not to ea them. lol

      Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Janet

      Delete
  4. Janet, so pretty and sound absolutely delicious! Pinned, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rita,

      Thank you... So glad that you pinned the tarts. They are delicious.

      Have a great weekend.

      Janet

      Delete
  5. Wow! Look´s great, would love to have one to my coffee :)
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Janet, these look beautiful! I'm sure they are just as delicious. Raspberries are my favorite fruit. thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look perfect for a tea party!! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet, wow these look too pretty to eat and are beautiful looking. Thanks for sharing the recipe to make them at C&C with J&J.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so pretty and delicious!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my these look good! Thanks for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts