Chic Valentine's Day Table for Valentine's Day


Hello to you all.  I hope you are enjoying this Sunday...  It has been a very gloomy weekend here in the East Coast.   Perfect time to catch up on house chores and catching up with a book on a lazy Sunday.

With only a few days away from Valentine's Day, I wanted to share what I call my chic Valentine's Day Table.  Whether you are going to have dinner just for two, brunch with your best friends or a celebration with those you love, it is always a nice gesture of friendship to set a pretty table for the occasion. 

Traditionally, we all associate Valentine's Day with red but I think pink is just as beautiful and romantic.  Wanting to keep up with today's chic trends, I used a blush and gold color palette to give it a bit of a glamorous feel.

I do have to say that my  inspiration for this table came from a set of adorable accent plates I found at Home Goods a few weeks ago.  Soft pink hues, gold edge, and cute verses made these plates the perfect choice for my Valentine's Day table.

I hope you all find a dose of inspiration from looking at the photos below!



























I wish you all a beautiful and happy Valentine's Day with the ones you love.


Janet



SOURCE LIST

Pink Plate Chargers:  Michael's
White and Gold Dinnerware:  Lenox Federal Gold
Gold Flatware:  Target
Accent Plates:  Home Goods
Champagne Flute:  Home Goods
Gold and Pink Wine Glass:  Horchow by Maker Patina Vie
Napkins:  Ikea

Comments

  1. I love this beautiful Valentine's Day table. I am going to check out Micheal's to see if they have those pretty chargers here.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Janet
    You surely know how to make a beautiful table setting
    It's absolutely wonderful
    I wish you a lovely day

    Lone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janet, your table is beautiful. I love the soft blush and gold palette. Those plates are so pretty. So romantic and elegant. The cones filled with candy are darling. Happy Valentine's day and thank you for sharing this pretty table at DI&di.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty table!! I love those soft plaid napkins!! Darn - I was just at Ikea - and I didn't see those!!
    Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Heaven on earth, beautiful. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so pretty. . .I love the flowers and the soft, feminine colors. And is that pink champagne? Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such as sweet and pretty tablescape. Of course, I love all the pink touches. Those plates are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Janet. Another beautiful tablescape. Your beautiful photos always seem to say "Pull up a chair, you are welcome". All gorgeous, indoors and out. I am taken with those beautiful, fully open raspberry-colored roses. Do you know their name? They remind me of the beautiful wild roses that grow along the bay in Belfast, Maine. Thank you for another lovely "visit". I am happy to see a Valentine's Day setting. In shades of pink and rose, rather than red. It creates a softer, more welcoming effect. Happy Valentine's Day, a day early. Valentine's Day is my youngest son's birthday. He will be 37 and I don't know where the years have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Janet. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Janet and Happy Valentine's Day. I love your gorgeous table setting. Thanks for sharing this at C&C with J&J. Enjoy your day and week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the many shades of pink, softly romantic, tempered by the plaid and stripes. Happy Valentine's Day.

    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  14. Janet , loving your table . So chic! Hugs and blessings , Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Valentine's setting! Pinning for next year. Visiting from the Inspiration Monday party with Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dearest Janet your Valentine table is lovely.. love it all.. I hope you have a winderful Valentine's day with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Janet,
    Your Valentine's table is lovely. The square plates from HomeGoods are such pretty colors paired with your dish towels used as napkins. I adore the plate with the heart with the blurred edges. Thanks for sharing at Monday Social.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  19. Janet, I missed your table for Valentines, so am pleased that it is featured for Sunday Social. It is sheer delight from the sweet cones of sweet confections to the plate stack of wonderful ceramics. Will pin this for my Valentine inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Janet,

    Your Valentine's table is lovely. It is delicate and pretty. I really like pink for Valentine's. In fact, I very much prefer pink to red.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts