Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Morning Rituals

Hello everyone.  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

It is no secret that I am not a morning person.  Unfortunately, because I have to wake up at 5:00 am during weekdays sleeping is out of the question.  But on Sundays, it is all about sleeping, warm coffee and reading a few of my favorite magazines in bed.

Eve though Saturdays are often jam packed with running errands, house work, cooking and writing blog posts, there is nothing like a lazy day to finish off the weekends.  I cherish every second of the weekend and spending Sunday mornings in bed is a luxury that I would not trade for anything else.  I am one of those people that needs total rest and relaxation so I can function properly.

In the spirit of cozy comforts and relaxing, I thought it would be fun lovely to share how I spend most of my Sunday mornings on a typical weekend.



























I hope that after all the busyness of the week, you too are able to find a little time for yourself on the weekends.

Thank you for being here today.  I appreciate your visit.


Fondly,

Janet


Here is a short video taken by my husband of my breakfast tray in bed.  Enjoy...


video







9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!Enjoyed the video as well.
    Have a great week.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should alwas be able and find the time to pamper ourselves at least a little on Sunday morning, after the busy weeks we all do live !

    Thanks once more for all the Charm and the Beauty you always share, darling Janet !

    Hope your new week is off to a great start,
    I'm sending hugs and ever much love to you

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its important to take time for yourself. Thanks for sharing at DIDI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great treat to relax in bed on a Sunday morning, have your tea and fruit and read. Even though I am retired I always have something going on.

    Beautiful pictures and I love the video.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gentle colors and very elegant! Beautiful!
    northerhills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Janet...it's so dreamy...relaxing...and yummy at the same time. The worries of life would just slip away...
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful way to spend the morning. I've never been one to stay in bed, but sometimes I just lounge and relax. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete