Happy New Year ~ Our New Year's Eve Festive Table

Happy New Year everyone!  Well here we are again, friends - the start of a new year. Time to get motivated all over again and to plan for all the wonderful things that the new year will bring.  Time to forget the mistakes of the past.  To get rid of any negativity and begin working on positive and creative projects for the new year.  To find kindred spirits that share the same goals and support each other along the way. To make new friendships and to be kind to one another.  

I have spent some time thinking about my goals for 2017 and I have already decided that it is time to work harder on my blog.    To use my time more wisely.  To focus of on my full time job a bit more and to give my blog the equal time that it deserves.  I will take a few classes to improve my photography skills and plan to attend Haven this year.

I also want to say thank you to you all for supporting me.  For believing in me and for receiving me with open arms.  I have been extremely fortunate and enriched by you all.  I have met so many talented and wonderful bloggers this year.  Doors are starting to open and things are beginning to get a little busy for my blog.  So don't give up.  Keep pursuing your dreams.  I am certain that 2017 will be great for each of us.

I am also thankful for all the beauty that you all share each week.  Your blogs inspire me immensely.   

Happy New Year!  Here's to ll your dreams and successes....  



For know, I am sharing our New Year's Eve festive table.  I hope you enjoy the photos.


Can you believe that I mixed paper plates with fine china for this table?  I wanted to incorporate the New Year's Eve theme to my place setting and these gold paper plates actually did the trick.  They were just for show but I loved the festive feel it gave to my table.



















Thank you for visiting sweet friends.

I hope you all have a great week.



Janet






Comments

  1. So festive! Happy New Year to you!
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, I love a festively set table from time to time and yours looks perfect for New Year's Eve. The use of the paper plates comes as surprise to me in this tablescape but they are a fun addition. I am seeing more and more gold flatware in tablescapes and start to really like it. I think it goes so well with white/gold china, much better than silver flatware.
    Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year, may your wildest dreams become true!
    Warm regards,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect New Years eve table. Looks so lovely. Happy new year to you.

    Love Lone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed at your so good taste, my darling Janet, your tablesets are a delight for my eyes and bring such a joy to my heart, thank you !

    Sending many blessings on your New Year,
    may it be filled with moment of contentment, gladness, peace and love,
    with utmot gratitude and all my love

    Xx Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, sweet Janet! Oh, what a joy it is to know you through blogging. You are simply beautiful and your blog is such an inspiration.

    May 2017 be filled with lots of love, sweet joy, and delightful blessings. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year 2017!! Hope it will be a great year! I am so inspired by you, love to see what your creativity gives. I blog mostly to document a bit of my days and it's a way to make friends, the quality of my blog will be always zero but it's ok for the purpose it serves. :) OK, I'm a bit lazy on the blog. Sending you hugs and many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, I love your festive table! So darling. I did not do a tablescape for New Year as I wasn't home for the holiday but my mind is racing about Valentine's! I don't know about my new year resolutions. I never make any that I truly feel is un-realistic for sure. Like dieting! LOL! But I have done some inner self evaluations and one thing I do want to work on and I'm just being real...Is to quit expecting others to be just like I want them to be! Happy New Year. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new years table, very very cute.........and quite festive and glamourous.
    Blessings for a Great 2017
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to mix paper products with the real thing also. Party City has some beautiful paper items and the prices aren't too bad. Beautiful table and Thank you for sharing your links with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful way to welcome 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very fun table Janet! Happy New Year to you!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful to you for sharing this awesome article with this helpful knowledge.It is a very useful article about the Life Goals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts