Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Enchanted Rose Tea Cup Exchange

Good morning friends.  I hope each of you has a lovely week.

The day has finally arrived for those of us that participated in the 9th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange hosted by our sweet Stephanie of The Enchanted Rose blog.    I can't believe that there are over 200 participants this year.  What an incredible achievement by our lovely host.

I can't wait to see what everyone received.  I know that we all love to receive presents in the mail but I also find great joy in gifting and making new friends.

I had the pleasure of sending Cynthia of A View From A Garden a tea cup along with some added goodies.  Cynthia was so sweet.  I am so glad I have met her through this tea cup exchange.

So now for the big reveal.  I am excited to share the tea cup I was given by Deb of Garage Sale Gal blog.  Another sweet and wonderful blogger I had the pleasure of meeting through this tea cup exchange.  

Deb really spoiled me with her pretty gifts!  The tea cup was just perfect.  Decorated with delicate flowers in soft pastel colors just like I prefer them to be. 









I was also very happy with the lovely assortment of teas which Deb selected for me.  All packaged beautifully.  Can you see the detail of the sweet card holding some of the tea bags?  Isn't this presentation lovely?  The crocheted pink doily touched my heart.    

.

And look at these stunning note cards!!  How beautiful and charming.  How did she know that I LOVE note cards but I am not sure if I want to use them.  They are too pretty.  I may keep a couple to frame and display in my office.




I am thankful to Stephanie for organizing this exchange because it allowed me to meet two wonderful bloggers that I would not otherwise have met.  I truly consider this event a blessing and I am honored to be part of this amazing group of bloggers that came together for this unique and lovely tea cup exchange.   

Wishing you all a wonderful week.

Janet


25 comments:

  1. Good morning, sweet friend! What a joy to see your tea cup from Deb - it's certainly a little beauty! And all of the extras are simply wonderful!

    Thank you for joining the fun once again. Your presence is always a delightful addition to the exchange. I look forward to seeing what you blessed Cynthia with.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stephanie,

      It is I that is thankful my friend. We are all very blessed to have you. You have managed to bring an impressive number of kindred spirits together and that is the biggest gift of all.

      You are truly a gem.

      Blessings,

      Janet

      Delete
  2. Hello Janet~~My what a lovely package Deb has gifted you with. Such a dainty tea cup with that pretty pink doily, love it!
    Those note cards are gorgeous and I too would frame them for their enjoyment.

    Have a beautiful day~`

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debbie,

      How delightful to have you visit me. Thank you so much.

      Deb got everything right for me. She really spoiled me. We are so lucky to have Stephanie. She is a true angel.

      Wishing you a beautiful week.


      Janet

      Delete
  3. Oh dear Janet! How delightful this teacup exchange post was to read this first November afternoon... What a gorgeous package you received from Deb...and a charming teacup indeed! So *you*! {{Smiles}}
    I also wouldn't be able to use those darling cards...so beautifully hand created! What a joy Stephanie's exchange is, isn't it?
    Sending hugs your way and lots of love too!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kelly-Anne,

      What a sweet surprise. It's been a long time sweet friend.

      Thank you so much for stopping by. It made me truly happy to read your lovely comment. Yes, we are all so lucky and fortunate to have Stephanie put together this incredible tea cup exchange.

      Deb truly spoiled me with the goodies she sent me.

      A big hug to you from across the ocean. Lots of love to you too!!

      Janet

      Delete
  4. Janet, your stash is simply beautiful, all of it. I too enjoyed the Exchange as well. So much thought goes into these exchanges. Such a wonderful thing to be a part of. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cindy,

      Thank you. Yes, I truly enjoy this tea cup exchange. We are lucky to have Stephanie. She does such an incredible job organizing it all. I don't know how she does it all but I am so happy that she does. It is a blessing.

      Hugs,

      Janet

      Delete
  5. Janet,
    Lovely items that you received! I too would have a difficult time using those beautiful notecards! I love the tea cup! Reminds me of spring! I agree that this swap is a blessing! I've met some of the most wonderful ladies--planning to participate again and again...enjoy
    Linda
    Mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet,
    Lovely items that you received! I too would have a difficult time using those beautiful notecards! I love the tea cup! Reminds me of spring! I agree that this swap is a blessing! I've met some of the most wonderful ladies--planning to participate again and again...enjoy
    Linda
    Mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty things! And those notecards truly are gorgeous, I would want to display some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely box of goodies! The teacup is lovely and what a selection of teas. I'm with you -- I'd frame the cards. I love crochet -- beautiful doily. Have a lovely day filled with tea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't this tea party exchange just the best! You were gifted with such loveliness, the handmade tea holder is just beautiful, along with the cards, and the gorgeous tea cup! Such delight that arrives in a box... and oh so fun to send off a package of love to a new friend too! Have a lovely day as we all tea party together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty package of fun little goodies! You were so blessed. I also love the note cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely assortment of teas, notecards and the pink doily pairs well with the daisies on your teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Janet- oh Deb knew just exactly what you'd love! Your treasures are amazing!

    I think you framing those notecards to last forever is a GREAT idea. If you do, be sure to post about it! : - )

    What a blessing these exchanges are - and without a doubt, the BEST part are the friendships made. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Janet, I knew I'd been missing your blog when I saw the lovely trio you gifted Cynthia with. It is gorgeous! And I thought to myself, I miss seeing Janet's gorgeous blog, I have to get right on over and catch up! You received a lovely package too. isn't the kindness and generosity we see through this exchange such a blessing? I'm listening to the news right now, and am so grateful there's love and happiness at least in tea land!! Love, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many cute things. Love your package.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love seeing what everyone gets and gives... So much fun!!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is very fun to see the wonderful assortments of teacups that the ladies have given and received.
    Off to visit more "tea parties"!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet little teacup! So many lovely treats were sent your way. I think framing a card or two is a great idea ... they're adorable ;)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such lovely gifts Deb sent you. The tea cup is so pretty. I'm with you, I don't think I could use those gorgeous cards; they are so sweet. Happy days to you enjoying a cup of tea in your pretty new tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your selections! It was a wonderful exchange for you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty package! I like the idea of framing the beautiful notecards (I may have to borrow that idea!).

    ReplyDelete