Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A Few Ideas for Your Thanksgiving Table Centerpieces

Hello everyone.  Thanksgiving is next week!  I can hardly believe it, every year it seems to come around quicker and quicker.  This year, my parents will be visiting from Florida so Thanksgiving will be extra special for me.

I usually go a little nuts decorating and cooking for the holiday but this year, I plan to keep things simple. To enjoy cooking with mom, to watch a movie or two with dad and to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary with hubby next week.

I have already shared plenty of fall tablescapes which I hope inspire you to create a pretty table for your family and friends this holiday so I thought of posting a few ideas for your Thanksgiving table centerpieces.  Whether your taste in centerpieces is traditional or modern, formal or fuss-free, I am sure one of these beautiful arrangements will help you create a stunning centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table this year.  All photos came from Pinterest.


Remember to put old pieces to work.  Anything that can hold flowers can be a flower vase. 





You can also create a centerpiece that is flower free.  Candles layered with nuts make a beautiful autumnal arrangement and it is maintenance free.  



 Fresh fruits mixed with a few pretty flowers can also make a fabulous centerpiece.  









You can also opt for a rustic vase to put together a show-stopping arrangement.











I will be taking a little brake for the holiday but I will be back to take part in Celebrate & Decorate's Holiday Tablescape Blog Hop which begins on November 28, 2016.  I hope you can join us!  There will be plenty of creative ideas and eye candy.   

Hugs,

Janet






10 comments:

  1. Janet, thank you for sharing such wonderful ideas. I have my eye on a couple that I may try.
    Happy Anniversary to you and your husband next week!

    Holiday Blessings to you~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How beautiful! So natural and yet so stunning. Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love all your beautiful ideas. Happy Thanksgiving, and a lovely holiday for you.

    Love Lone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love thwm all Janet, i especially love the second one with the apples and leaves, very nice.. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with you mom and dad, with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ideas for the Thanksgiving table. Happy anniversary!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, sweet friend! I wanted to thank you for the lovely little visit to my blog - your comments always put a smile on my face :)

    I hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving...it's hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner! This coming week I am hoping to pull out the decorations - yay!

    Also, I hope you had a blessed anniversary. 32 years....what a joy, my friend!

    Enjoy the weekend. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful selection of table ideas Janet! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable ideas! These ideas are really great and will use them in my bridal shower for sure. Honestly loved them specially the candles layered with nut. But will definitely share this idea with my florist Flowers NYC. Hope will get a similar one.

    ReplyDelete