Holiday Entertaining With Lenox & Marchesa

Hello friends.  I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.  

Today I am sharing a very special post featuring one of America's oldest and most recognized china manufacturer Lenox.

When I think of high-quality, refined, and chic dinnerware, the name Lenox comes to mind. Founded by Walter Scott Lenox in 1889, it is America's premier china and crystal manufacturer. In fact, Lenox has produced many of the Presidential dinnerware.

Most recently, Lenox partnered with the fashion house MARCHESA, known for their elegant red carpet evening wear and exquisite bridal gowns, to create "The Couture Table Top Collection by Marchesa." Each pattern has been crafted with the same high design and sophisticated detailing synonymous with Marchesa and Lenox.  

One of these designs is the Marchesa Gilded Forest.  A modern take on formal and fashionable dinnerware adorned with golden flora, fauna, and woodland animals.  Its coppery tones make it perfect for Fall and Christmas entertaining.  What I like about this pattern is that it is very versatile. I can see myself using this set for all occasions because it is a design that I can easily mix with pieces already owned.  And did I mention that it is dishwasher safe?  

Certainly, the less relaxed rules of formal dining are what our families are used these days but I find that dressing your table with your finest during the holidays makes your gatherings more memorable.

I wanted to add texture and dimension to my table so when I came across this beaded peacock table runner found in Pier 1, I knew I had found the perfect accent to compliment my look.  The napkins pick up the muted gold-bronze and teal on the table runner.  To dress my napkins, I added a pretty napkin ring and a delicate peacock feather.  

The elegant gold and silver flatware is also from Lenox in the pattern Eternal Gold. I added a bit of drama with my seasonal flower arrangement.  I used flowers and greenery in bold greens, oranges, yellow, and burgundy tones and placed them in this gorgeous gold tone Lenox vase from their Alvarado collection.  I love how the vase picks up all the gold and sparkly pieces dressing the table. For more added bling, I used gold tone candle holders and plate chargers found at Home Goods.






This rich and glamorous design is perfect for adding a bit of drama and whimsy to your table.  The flatware is a classic design that can be used year round.






I love the intricate details and elegance of these plates. 



The delicate tea cups will be great to mix and match with pieces already owned.




Love the way the pattern glows in the evening under a romantic candlelight setting.  And a setting this beautiful deserves a feast that shares the bounties of the season.




A well-dressed table deserves a sumptous table to share with the ones we love.





I hope that you leave this post feeling inspired and motivated to create your own beautiful holiday table.

Thank you for visiting today.


Warm regards,

Janet



SOURCE LIST:

Dinnerware:  Lenox Marchesa Gilded Forest pattern
Flatware:  Lenox in the Eternal Gold Pattern
Plate Chargers:  Home Goods
Stemware:  Home Goods
Flower Vase:  Alvarado Collection by Lenox
Mini Flower Vases:  Wegmans
Table Runner:  beaded peacock table runner Pier 1
Gold Napkins:  Pier 1
Teal Napkins:  Home Goods
Beaded Napkin Rings:  Napkin Ring Bling



DISCLOSURE:
Dinnerware, flatware and vase were provided by Lenox.  All styling and opinions are my own.  I have given my honest findings, beliefs, opinions and experience with these products.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about the products should be verified with the manufacturer.

Comments

  1. I love all the layers of color. What a pretty tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie. I appreciate your sweet words.

      Janet

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!! Magical to see the blue and gold incorporated with traditional Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Angela,

      I hope you are having a great week.

      I wanted a different take on fall and I was happy to find that blue and gold work perfectly with the traditional autumn palette.

      Thank you for visiting me. I appreciate your lovely words.

      Janet

      Delete
  3. What an elegant tablescape! It is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pat,

      Thank you for visiting me and leaving me your kind words. I am glad you stopped by.


      Janet

      Delete
  4. Now this is what I call gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Summer. I appreciate your lovely comment.

      Janet

      Delete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cindy,

      I hope you are having a great week.

      Thank you again for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment on my tablescape.

      Hugs,

      Janet

      Delete
  6. Wow this is so beautiful. I love the table and the China. I wish you a pleasant evening 🌸

    Lone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lone.

      I hope you had a lovely day.

      Thank you for visiting me and leaving such a sweet comment. I truly appreciate your kindness.

      Wishing you a great week,

      Janet

      Delete
  7. Perfectly lovely! I just adore those plates - everything is so artfully arranged I'd be afraid to eat off them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Christina,

      Thank you for visiting and leaving such a pretty comment. I am happy to hear that you liked the plates featured on my post.

      And do not worry about eating from pretty plates. That is what makes the occasion even sweeter.

      Wishing you a pleasant evening.

      Janet

      Delete
  8. Oh friend, how incredibly rich, elegant, and oh-so-gorgeous! I am in love with the china as I find the plates to be quite whimsical. Stunning, just stunning.

    Happy weekend to you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stephanie,

      Sorry for my delayed response. I have so many things going on right now.

      Thank you for visiting me and leaving me such a sweet comment. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Marchesa china featured on my post. The china is incredibly gorgeous.. Can't wait to visit you on Wednesday.

      Hugs,

      Janet

      Delete
  9. I love this! It's perfect in it's sense of elegance and royalty. In Norway the autumn is dark and cold, but beautiful in all it's colors. Inviting family and friends to a table like this will most certainly bring warmth and joy. Making notes that I need to buy plates with gold. And check if the table runner can be shipped to Norway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really out did yourself with this table....it is so stunningly beautiful and elegant. Love everything about it. The floral is gorgeous. Those lovely touches of blue were perfect as well............and I really liked the gold/silver flatware. Great table!!
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janet,
    Oh, dear friend, how you drew me in to what I just knew would be a monochromatic tablescape!
    I adore the vibrant contrast in your floral and centerpiece choices!
    Exquisite!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely table. The napkins are so airy and beautiful. And your Lenox is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely, positively exquisite!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Janet...this is extraordinarily beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful!The colors are perfect! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, Janet! Could this be any more spectacular! It really takes my breath away with all its details.....so gorgeous. Thank you for the inspiration!
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amiga querida WOW !!! Your table setting is STUNNING in every sence and every detail ! The flowers, china, flatware and elements, like the linen you have chose here, are simply gorgeous !!
    Me he quedado sin aliento !! (pinning!!)

    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always enjoy your beautiful tablescapes Janet and this one is particularly lovely. The Lenox tableware is really beautiful and set off perfectly by that gorgeous tablecloth. Thank you for sharing at Shabbilicious Friday this week. I'm delighted to be featuring this post at tomorrow's party. Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful table as always... Happy weekend with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an absolutely beautiful table! The dishes are stunning! I have my own original wedding registry dishes which are a Lenox pattern. These are so very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing at Celebrate Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous! Love the pattern, so pretty and elegant. It is so true, a well dressed table should be enjoyed by friends and family. Thank you for sharing at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow...everything is so pretty! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh. My. Goodness. This is over-the-top gorgeous!! I love it Janet. So incredibly elegant and beautiful, with a touch of whimsy. The peacock table runner goes with the china so perfectly. Everything is just stunning, my friend! Love, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely exquisite! I love the table runner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts