What I am Pinning These Days ~ Autumn Inspiration

Hello friends.  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

As we all know, this weekend marks the end of another wonderful summer and with temperatures still in the high 90's, I find it difficult to get into fall decorating mode.  I know, I know!!! There are so many bloggers way ahead of me on this.  But summer is still in full swing around here and I am not ready to jump into orange leaves just yet.

Truth is, I am talking myself into embracing the fact that fall is just right around the corner and have started browsing the many images on our beloved Pinterest looking for inspiration and ideas.  Now I must admit, browsing through the incredible photos on Pinterest would make anyone wish for those woody accents, cozy blankets and darling pumpkins.

Below are a few of the images that I thought captured the essence of autumn.  I hope you feel as inspired as I do.  Let the fun begin....    






















































Thank you for visiting me.  Wishing you a great week.


Hugs,

Janet

Comments

  1. Great autumn inspirations, I especially love the picture of the lady with the horse, sitting on a sofa near a table with the most delicate autumn treasures. This is something to dream of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photo's, Janet. I am ready for fall and cool weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful selection ... and of course, just right for this time of year!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jan,

      Thank you for visiting me. I appreciate your kind words.

      Janet

      Delete
  4. Love this. Amazingly I've been consumed with Fall and haven't seen these pins.
    The Fabulous Fall Party is going on at my blog. Come over and link this and all your Fall Themed posts! The party is over here:
    http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/2016/08/2016-fabulous-fall-party.html
    Let's Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lynn,

      Thank you for visiting me and inviting me to your Fall Party. I love the anticipation of fall so I was delighted to learn about your themed party. I hope I am not too late to join.

      Fondly,

      Janet

      Delete
  5. Oh so lovely! Autumn is absolutely my favorite!
    Please drop by and say hello!
    ஐღLauraღஐ
    Harvest Lane Cottage
    ...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
    on a short shoestring budget!
    ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laura,

      Nice to meet you here on blogland. Thank you for visiting me and leaving me such a sweet comment. I will definitely drop by for a visit.

      Fondly,

      Janet

      Delete
  6. Such lovely photos indeed... We havent had much of summer so Fall is welcomed. Happy soon to be Fall with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Janice,

      I hope you had a relaxing holiday weekend. We definitely had summer here in the Northeast. Temperatures were brutal this summer so I am looking forward to the fall weather.

      Have a wonderful week.

      Hugs,

      Janet
      rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. They are all so beautiful; love the equestrian one especially.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cindy,

      Thank you for visiting me. I love the equestrian photo too. So elegant.

      Wishing you a great week.

      Janet
      rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. Just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us on The Art of Home-Making Mondays at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures make you want to just sit and sip your tea, while enjoys the start of fall. Have a wonderful week and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts