Friday, August 19, 2016

Refreshments In The Garden

I love to end my day in the garden.  One of my most frequently used areas is this shady spot that is close the fence.  It has a few large trees that offer enough shade to make it an ideal place to enjoy a few refreshments or afternoon tea.

It is a tranquil area with plenty of natural beauty and serenity.  This is my garden.  With lovely flowers, purity and even a little magic at times.  I am happy here.  It is home and there is no other place I rather be in.  And having such busy schedules, my appreciation for these moments only increases even more.
















 May you have a relaxing and fun weekend.


Hugs,

Janet

  

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty place to sit and enjoy the cool of the afternoon and that cake looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my amiguita! You have the most beautiful things and your tables at fresco are magical!
    Wish I was close by to make myself invited. Love your linen matching the gorgeous china.
    Hope you are having a great Summer vacation.
    Abrazos grandes,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful post! Wonderful in every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janet, how delightful. I'll be right over, wish I could as everything looks amazing. That cake is to die for yum.

    Your garden is a beautiful place to sit and enjoy the late afternoon. So my dear enjoy your magical place and have a terrific weekend.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!!! Those yellow plates are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Janet. I love your blog and I am a little jealouse (positive) of what you share. It's lovely.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So inviting and pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete