Sunday, March 13, 2016

Easter Table Setting Inspiration

Hello to you all and happy Sunday.  I hope you all had a great weekend.  March is such a wonderful month isn't? It brings the first day of spring, family gatherings, pretty flowers and the promise of warmer days.  And with Easter just a few weeks away, it is a good time to start planning our menus, getting our homes ready for guests, and decorating for the holiday.

And if you are hosting Easter dinner this year too, I am happy to share a little inspiration for your table this year.  And there are a ton of different ways to style a table for Easter but after the grey days of winter, I think we all crave a bit of color - think vibrant colors and spring accents.  

Since Easter marks the beginning of beautiful weather and pretty blooms, I created a table celebrating nature.  Natural textures, cheery colors and cute furry bunnies add unexpected whimsy to table



I love these adorable bunny accent plates from Pier 1 Imports and linen napkins from Terrain.  They add a pop of color and rustic charm to the table.  


















This adorable moss bunny and egg add a whimsical and natural touch to my table.  In fact, I made the moss eggs.  An inexpensive and sweet project that I will be sharing this week.

 





So glad you stopped by today.  I hope you were inspired today.  No matter what your decorating style is, I think you can all take something from this table to style your own.  Just remember to have fun and to be creative.  

Have a wonderful week.

Janet 


15 comments:

  1. Oh Janet, how beautiful your Easter table is. Love all your decorations and bunny plates. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mary,

      Thank you. You are so sweet and kind. I do appreciate your visit.

      Hugs,

      Janet

      Delete
  2. Querida amiguita Janet!
    Boy, what a gorgeous table and those bunny plates...swoonnnn !!
    Can you belive I am a very bunnyless person. I have two figurines mother gave me and nothing more. Somehow rabbits are hard to find here.
    I love the caged one.
    Yes, you're so right, it is time to start thinking of Easter-Domingo de Gloria... it's almost around the corner to plan for family gatherings as you very well put it. Flowers will be blooming and all the colors will be popping.
    Here we live in such weather all year round and I sometimes long for Winter, lol..
    Have a blessed week ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet, your Easter table is adorable! I love it all but the moss eggs are my favorite! Can't wait to see how you made it. The location of your table is perfect in that bright sunny corner, very welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely Easter table Janet!!! You are bringing spring along with this wonderful setting! Makes us happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dearest, beloved Janet,
    I'm trying to catch up, but I'm so very late with almost all my comments, I'm living such a busy period in my life ... I wish I was here every day, but I want to enjoy fully your posts I love so much, and I had to wait to have a little of free time to dedicate to you, sweetie !

    This Esater table is so very wonderful, I love everything in it, your dishes, your bunny in the middle of the table which seems to be dressed with the first grass of Spring, I'm so charmed by all this !

    Hope your week is off to a great start, I wish you wonderful days to come,
    sending much love to you

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Janet,
    You have created the prettiest table for Easter! I love that cute bunny and the plates.
    Thanks for joining and sharing this with us at Cooking and Crafting with J & J!
    Wishing you a wonderful week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet, I just love this! I bought one of the bunny plates and put it on a plate stand. We do informal Easter dinner out in the country but if we did it at home I'd surely love to recreate what you've done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet, everything is lovely as always. Love the bunny plates and the moss bunny with the wire covereing very nice with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janet, you've aptly named this post! How inspirational! Those bunny plates are so sweet, and I love this wonderful color palette! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful table Janet! I love the plates, the glasses, everything! The colors are wonderful. You made my day joyful!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your table setting looks great - especially those sweet bunny plates.

    Thanks for sharing at SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks so beautiful! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy to inform you Janet that I will be featuring this tomorrow at our Monday Cooking & Crafting with J & J. We hope to see you again. Thanks and have a wonderful week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Janet, I love your table! I saw those darling bunny plates when I ran in and bought a set of the egg salad plates. Loved them, but had to resist! Your moss egg is darling! I covered a few but now I want to add pretty flowers. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete