Rosemary & Thyme ~ A Year In Review

As we celebrate the New Year, I'd like to extend a heartfelt thank you for your support, blogging friendship and for allowing Rosemary & Thyme to inspire you throughout the year.  I appreciate each and everyone of you.  I am extremely grateful for those of you who take the time to visit me each week.  You mean so much to me.  Your encouragement and kind words give me all the fuel that I need to keep me going.

It was a great year for my blog.  I had lots of fun creating and being inspired by many of you.  I had the pleasure of meeting a few fellow bloggers this year and I hope to meet a few more this year. I plan on working on new creative and fun projects in 2016 and look forward to sharing them with you throughout the year.

I'm planning to take it easy with a glass of wine, good books and great company...  In the meantime, I am sharing some of my favorite posts from 2015 for you to enjoy.



























































Wishing you all good health, peace, laughter, love and lots of creative magic...

Comments

  1. Happy New Year Janet. I'm so happy I discovered your blog and got to meet you in person. All the best for the new year.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is simply beautiful and I loved each and everyone. You have really been an inspiration for me. I am so glad that I found your blog.
    Enjoy our new year and I look forward to your beautiful posts.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm breathless, my darling Janet ... as usual :) !!
    Let me wish you and your loved ones a New Year filled with love, peace, serenity, health ... and dreams to make come true, my blessed friend,

    with all my heart, full of gratitude for your so beautiful and precious friendship, I'm sending sweet hugs to you
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos - Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year and wishing you another year of beautiful and full inspiration blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful review of your blogging year. I wonder whether you really own so many pieces of different porcelain / pottery sets. They are beauties.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful review of your blogging year. I wonder whether you really own so many pieces of different porcelain / pottery sets. They are beauties.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! Happy New Year to you!
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sight for sore eyes and balm for the soul! Happy New Year Janet!❤️🎉🍾

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures...makes me long for Spring... Happy 2016! Can't wait to see what inspiration you have for us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful... I have lots of China, a lot of bought second hand, but you inspire me to learn to photograph it. Blessings for the New Year. I've enjoyed following your recent adventure on Instagram. xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts