Who doesn't love to indulge with a bit of chocolate from time to time. A rich and luxurious chocolate mousse is what I have in mind. This incredibly silky and decadent chocolate mousse takes only 5 minutes to make and it is perfect to sharing with your sweetheart this Valentine's Day.
Recipe for Chocolate Mousse
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup of heavy cream (Chilled)
- 1/4 cup powder sugar or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 6 tablespoons of chocolate syrup (Such as Hershey's)
- Chocolate Shavings (To garnish)
- Raspberries (To garnish)
- Mint (To garnish)
- Place chilled cream into a large mixing bowl. Beat the cream with hand mixer set on medium. Beat the cream until the cream begins to thicken. Do not over-beat.
- Add the confectioner's sugar. Beat for one minute. Add the vanilla and chocolate syrup and continue beating on medium until soft peaks form. Do not over-beat because it will turn clumpy and butter-like consistency.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint.
- Serve mousse immediately.
Thank you for stopping by today. Your comments always make my day.