Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Last Afternoon Tea In The Garden

Hello friends.  I hope your week is going well.  I know hectic and busy days are ahead for us all so I thought sharing a few tranquil and relaxing photos would bring a bit of happiness to your hearts. 

These pretty photos were taken in our garden a few weeks ago, just as summer was fading into autumn.  To be honest, it is easy for me to let the garden fade away in late summer because I do love pumpkin season and all the rich colors that it brings. Falling leaves, crisp autumn air and the warmth of a cozy blanket are things that I love about autumn.  




Isn't this a beautiful back drop for enjoying afternoon tea?



And who wouldn't want to enjoy a warm cup of tea in this perfect little spot?  




No dress code here.  Just a welcoming smile and a sweet treat awaits.




Pretty china and flatware to make a gloomy day seem bright again.




What do you do before the craziness of the holidays??  Do you have your own rituals??  Do you prepare mentally for the hectic days ahead?


Happy week, everyone....  Believe in miracles.

Janet


10 comments:

  1. Hello Janet,
    What a pretty tea setting outside with the yummy pastries. I love that tea set with the pretty roses and pearls! I love to make a lot of lists to try and stay organized! Wishing you a wonderful week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet:
    What a lovely table in your garden with wonderful tea time pieces and goodies! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tea table is lovely I really like your teaset. Very pretty... I've been busy cleaning from top to bottom its been well over do... But I'm finally getting to the bottome of it tryi g to re-organize things. I haven't worried much about the holidays I leave it all up to everyone else these days... Happy new week Janet, with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lovely spot to have tea and your treats look wonderful too.
    We have a dusting of snow on the ground here this morning.
    Have a lovely day!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, I am visiting from Julie's blog! I love the fact that you all got to meet and get to know each other in person. My goal for 2016 is to meet some of my blog friends. Since I live down South, it rather limits me but I am going to try to meet those who live near by!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I'd love to enjoy a cup of tea in your garden with you, darling, sweet Janet, you cannot imagine !
    Yes, Autumn is in his full, but here we still have temperatures typical of September, it can't be possible, I say !

    Sending blessings on the remainder of your week,
    with dear love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cup of tea can heal so many of life's woes and this inviting setting is balm for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful tablescape in the garden. Everything looks perfect. A good cup of tea is so good for relaxing and taking in the beauty that surrounds you.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet, I'm stopping by from Julie's and I have to say you have a lovely blog! Your China and flatware are stunning, and the setting just gorgeous. I'm going to snooze around a bit if you don't mind ;).

    ReplyDelete