Autumn Inspired Tablescape

Hello everyone.  Happy Sunday to you all.  The East Coast has been hit with heavy rains and strong winds the last few days but today, we awoke to a dry Sunday.  My heart goes out to those that were affected by the major floods. 

Today, I am sharing a colorful table that celebrates autumn's rich colors and beauty.  As you can already tell, I love to entertain.  It gives me great joy to gather with family and friends around a table that is a feast of colours, textures and most importantly, tastes.  There is something very special in making family and friends feel welcomed and creating an inviting ambiance.  


My table begins with a runner in hues of orange and cream followed by straw placemats for my base. Orange dinner and salad plates topped with a green pumpkin patterned accent plate.  Brownish stemware, flatware and napkins.



A pretty floral arrangement made with flowers that echo autumn's beauty.  Which by the way were purchased from my trader Joe's.  They always have such pretty flowers.



Aren't these sunflowers spectacular?



It is easy to be creative and inventive when it comes to table decorations.   I always love to mix a bit of traditional elements with modern touches.  It is about enjoying the company and great conversation.













Source List:


  • Flowers:  Trader Joe's


  • Flower Pitcher:  TJ Max


  • Table Runner:  Home Goods


  • Placemats:  Home Goods
  • Dinnerware:  Home Goods (Nocal, LDA)
  • Flatware:  Neiman Marcus


  • Stemware (Clear):  Mikasa French Country Side
  • Stemware (Brown):  Dollar Store
  • Napkins:  Pier 1
  • Napkin Rings:  Michael's




Happy Sunday to you all and thank you for visiting dear friends.   I hope you all have a lovely week.

Janet

Comments

  1. Yes, I love entertaining and getting together with friends or family. You are so talented sweet friend and it must be a real feast to be a guest at your forever gorgeous table settings and this one is no exception! I love the stack of dishes and the greens ones with pumpkin are just perfect for the season. The centerpiece is a explosion of color with the pretty sunflowers, such a happy flower it is.
    Have a lovely week ahead, amiguita querida.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, lovely table setting! The flowers are gorgeous and I also like your green and white pumpkin plates, cute!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE those pumpkin plates! Perfect! Such a beautiful and colorful fall table Janet. Would love to be a guest at your pretty table.
    So glad to hear you survived those heavy storms there on the East coast. xo Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet,
    What a really pretty tablescape. I love the sunflower arrangement and the cute pumpkin plates!
    Perfect fall setting. This is the season for visiting with family and friends.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tablescape is very pretty and those sunflowers are beautiful. It is always so nice to have friends over and have a nice table.
    Have a good week and hopefully you are staying dry.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet! I love everything I see, the gorgeous bouquet , the tableware and those glasses...marvelous! The art de la table is so precious and important while we are gathering.
    Happy new week
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cozy table, my dearie, decorated with the warm colours of this wonderful season we're going to live !
    The bouquet you've placed in the middle of the table is simply gorgeous, I love Sunflowers which seem to catch the last warmth of the Summer just ended and your dishes with that lovely pumpkin are really of such a good taste, so refined ... the final touch for an intimate evening amongst friends !
    And, of course, i'd love to be a guest of yours :) !

    Have a most beautiful Fall week, my precious friend
    with much love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful table, Janet! I'm really loving those green pumpkin plates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous Fall table, Janet! Your Trader Joe's flower arrangement is so pretty, and I adore those pumpkin plates. I'd love to be a guest at your lovely table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed a beautiful Autumn table prepared with love! I really like how the colors of stemware, plates and all go together. The flowers always adds such an elegant touch! This is a feast to the eyes like you always do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful tablescape ~ perfect for autumn!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful bright and warm tablescape!!! I love your dinner plates! TJ's flowers and plants are the best. I get my yearly summer basil plant there...which I can make like up to 4 batches of pesto.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Fall table! The sunflowers always add a really nice pop of color to any room they are in, don't they? They look great on your table!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your fall table is so striking. I love your floral arrangement and that lovely white pitcher. I have looked and looked and haven't found a pitcher just because I was looking. The mixture of flowers is eye catching and I like your napkins, runner,plates and the stacking mats and chargers. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your fall table is so striking. I love your floral arrangement and that lovely white pitcher. I have looked and looked and haven't found a pitcher just because I was looking. The mixture of flowers is eye catching and I like your napkins, runner,plates and the stacking mats and chargers. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Fall table is beautiful. I like the green plates..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything looks so pretty!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful, pinned! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great flowers, Janet....and I adore, adore, adore your plates! Such a beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love those pumpkin dishes! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts