Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Travels ~ Trip To New York

Happy weekend all.  Today I am sharing a few photos of our trip to New York last weekend.  It was so much fun.  Lots of eye candy, yummy food and way too much walking.  Can't wait to do it again.



The Iconic Plaza Hotel In New York




Beautiful Central Park






Side Entrance to The Plaza Hotel







Public Lobby At The Plaza Hotel









The Famous Palm Court At The Plaza.












Food Plaza At The Plaza Hotel


Lots of delicious goodies here.


The famous Bergdoff Goodman Restaurant where we enjoyed a fantastic and delicious dinner.  The view from here is spectacular.













An incredibly tasty lobster macaroni and cheese.









Chicken with mushrooms and white beans.  Amazing






Roasted octopus with melon salad.  I don't eat octopus but my husband love it.




Some eye candy from the shops on the 8th floor of Bergdorff Goodman.  Way too pricey for me but it is always nice to look and get inspiration.





















A few shots of the city.  I always love walking the streets in New York.  There is always so much to see and way too many goodies to buy. 

















Thank you for visiting sweet friends.

Hugs,

Janet

13 comments:

  1. Oh Janet...this hotel is absolutely amazing!
    I am sure it must have been a wonderful experience to stay there...I enjoyed all your photographs! So lovely to catch a glimpse of the special trip you and your husband took to New York! :)
    Wishing you a wonderful and very blessed Sunday!
    Kelly-Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a wonderful hotel to stay and that must have been a great weekend in New York.
    Beautiful romantic picture of you both in the dining room, those chairs are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Janet!! That Hotel is gorgeous, how lucky you are to have went there! Nice chair you're sitting in too, and you look so pretty sitting in it! :) The food looks amazing!
    Thanks for sharing all that beauty with us,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun get-away! Those chairs you two are sitting in are fantastic! The food looks absolutely delish! Loved the glimpse of what the boutiques are carrying and how they are styling it. I've only been to New York once and it was bitterly cold, 2 feet and snowing, but I loved all the old buildings architecture. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. Have a lovely week ~ Mickie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos! I live in NJ and your post is making me want to plan another trip into the city soon. Thanks for sharing a glimpse into your special weekend!
    Dorene @ Seasonal Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  6. such gorgeous architecture, love the pictures of the lobby, looks like a wonderful meal you enjoyed too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ceiling in the Plaza!

    Katy
    http://www.alittledailyhappiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous pictures, my sweet Janet !
    I'm sure this last weekend of yours is going to remain as a special memory in your heart ( you're as beautiful as a doll :) )

    Have a special end of the week ahead,
    sending dear love and many heartfelt hugs

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Janet, I am a first time visitor who found your blog from Catherine's, and am also a NJ native currently living in NH. I fondly recall many weekend trips to NYC and agree that the Plaza is an amazing hotel, whuch I had only seen from the outside...and now inside😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos. It looks like you both had a fantastic weekend. I'll be flying through NYC in a few months but, unfortunately, won't be staying overnight. Your photos tempt me, though. I saw your link at Rooted in Thyme's link party. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey www.irisabbey.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Janet, how dreamy and divine! What a lovely time you must have had and seeing your pictures made me feel like I was right there with you enjoying the beautiful sights :)

    Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration - it's always a treat to have you at the party. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it reminds me of Home Alone! So cool! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's no place like NYC that's for sure and The Plaza is fabulous! You guys look like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete