Spring Tea For One

Hello everyone.  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Ours, for the first time in years, was very low key.

Taking advantage of the low key holiday weekend, I decided to set aside a little me time.  A few hours of solitude to re-charge and gather my thoughts.  To enjoy some tea and browse through the pages of my favorite magazines.  To imagine myself walking through a perfectly manicured garden full of gorgeous spring blooms and splendid green meadows.

And so I set up a little corner in my reading room with a few pretty blooms, delicate floral china and enjoyed the flavors of a warm cup of Twinings English Breakfast tea.  What a perfect morning.  


Crisp white vintage linens add a touch of elegance to this sweet tea setting.






Lovely floral Theodore Haviland vintage china.



















Such quiet moments are often too hard to come by however, they are not impossible.  So do take a few minutes of your day to re-connect and pamper yourself a little.  We are worth it aren't we?

Wishing you all a lovely  week.

Janet


Comments

  1. Swoon, such elegance going on over there! Love the tulips, the sweet little pattern on the china, the silver and the pretty linens. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and refreshing, dear Janet! My mom loves tulips so when I see them I always think of her :)

    May you have a delightful week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet,your Haviland pattern is so gorgeous and I'm just swooning over it. You've set such a lovely tea for one today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness it is just beautiful and the most perfect setting for tea. Such lovely china. xo enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous. Everything is beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Su. I hope you have a great week.

      Janet

      Delete
  6. So pretty! I agree that we all need to indulge ourselves in some "me time" once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Limoges! Everything looks perfect for some time alone. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet,
    What a pretty setting! I love your china and the tulips in silver. Perfectly elegant! Thank you for sharing your tea time with us and joining me for tea. Have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, dearest Janet, how much I'd love to be 'that one' !!
    Your dishes and your tea cup seem to be so very old and the shade of your tulips is truly perfect to create a romantic corner and moment to enjoy .... Thank you with all my herat, to come and visit you here always bright my day !
    Have a lovely day, my sweeteset friend, be blessed
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet,
    Exquisite floral Theodore Haviland vintage china!!!
    Just yesterday, I gazed longingly at my favorite vintage tea cup and saucer!!!
    Great minds, dear one!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts