Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tablescapes ~ A French Inspired Table

Happy Sundays friends.   Today I am sharing a table with a bit of French influence.  My inspiration for this table were a couple of tea cups that I found at Home Goods which had a lovely Toile design in the interior of the cup and our Chanel inspired napkin rings which are now available on our website, http://napkinringbling.com/.

Although I don't set a fancy table everyday, I do enjoy to set a pretty table on my days off.   And why not treat ourselves to such simple joys when we all work too hard not to...  Celebrating everyday life is a wonderful thing don't you think???

I began with a simple white table cloth and layered a delicate open work white placemat on to each setting to add some texture to the table. A simple white dinner plate creates the base for the dark blue and white striped salad plate that matches the tea cups.  The added soft peach tulip center piece as well as the pastel colored macaroons make this table feminine and charming.   Perfect for a spring or Mother's Day tea gathering.






I love the unique design of this tea cup.  A very modern and chic design. 



I was lucky enough to find the salad plates and tea pot that matched the pretty tea cups.  All purchased from Home Goods.  Oh how I love that store.












  










Here are our delicate and chic Chanel inspired napkin rings made with faceted black glass beads, rondelles and white glass pearls.  Available for purchase from our online http://napkinringbling.com/.




Thank you for visiting me today friends.  For those of you that have a Facebook account, it would be wonderful if you would stop by our Napkin Ring Bling Facebook page and like https://www.facebook.com//napkinringbling.  

May you all have a blessed week.

Janet





30 comments:

  1. Everything looks so perfect. I totally love those teacups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty.You are very sweet. I do appreciate your visit.

      Wishing you a great week.

      Janet

      Delete
  2. Beautiful table Janet! The tulips are gorgeous and I love the splash of color from those little desserts in the dome. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, apparently I have not been here for quite a while..We all say "I love your blog" and I don't like to be boring and sound just like everyone else so, "Janet, I really, really do LIKE your blog".!!
    I shall return` it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janet, your tablescape is so pretty. I just love the dishes and everything works so well together.
    I hardly set a pretty table anymore since there is just me. But, rest assured when I have a friend over for snacks or lunch I will pull out all the stops and set a pretty table.
    Have a great week and I hope that the weather warms up soon for you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty table setting, I love the white, black and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and beautiful, just like you, sweet Janet! Have a blessed week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is all so pretty together! Every day to come is an excuse to celebrate, isn't it :)
    Love the dotted and striped tea set!
    Wish you a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracious! We do have similar taste, my friend! I almost bought these very recently, but there weren't enough for a set, so I passed them by. They are just darling, so sweet and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Isn't that funny. We have great taste my friend. Thanks for stopping by.

      Hugs,

      Janet

      Delete
  9. This is a very chic tablesetting, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very pretty.

    Gill from Southern Ontario, your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janet,
    What a pretty table! Love the tulips and the macaron are a perfect match. The placemats are gorgeous; love them! The china is really chic and how nice you found the teapot too. Everything is lovely. Thanks for sharing and joining me for tea.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful table setting. Of course, the teacups are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Janet--lovely tea table! Isn't Homegoods the best? I'm completely addicted. You really did score if you found so many matching pieces. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Janet!! How I love your elegant table setting! What joy to sip tea from such gorgeous tea cups and admire the lovely tulips... And yes...I agree with you that we need to celebrate everyday life more!!
    Thank you for sharing this delightful inspiration!
    Hugs and much love to you!
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. A pretty feminine table setting. I love the cup and saucer sets, quite unusual.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Janet,
    I LOVE your tablescapes !
    They are so very beautiful,feminine and romantic !!

    Thank you so much for your visit and your sweet and encouraging comment.

    Have a nice day.
    Wilma. Shabby Royale.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tablescape Janet, it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful tablescape with Roses of Inspiration - I truly appreciate it. Enjoy your day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This table of yours is far too elegant, probably for the French touch characterizing it, and the colours of the macaroons make us feel that Spring is in the air, your taste, my dearest Janet, is so unique and so good for the soul !
    Thank you so much, dearie, have a beautiful continuation of the week, sweet friend
    Sending much love and hugs
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! If you have time, please stop by and share on our Monday's " Something to Talk About" blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifully done table! Love the new tea cups and the dishes that they go with so nicely! The tulips look great- I need to see if our stores have any!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW what an impressive and beautiful table.

    ReplyDelete
  23. GORGEOUS! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Watch for your feature on Monday xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely spring table! Love the polka dot teapot and pretty place settings. Those napkin rings are beautiful. Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Janet, what a gorgeous table! I love the combination of the polka dots and stripes. Thumbs up for Home Goods! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just beautiful Janet! Thanks for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete