Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Favorite Things ~ Eat More Dessert Cookbook

Hello friends.  I hope you are all having a great week.  I received this lovely cookbook as a Christmas gift, and I thought it was one that deserved a little mention.  It is "Eat More Dessert" by Jenny Keller.  I had to share few of the books photographs just in case you are thinking of adding another cookbook to your collection this year and also because the photos are simply stunning.   Besides, it always helps me to read a book's reviews and to peek at a few of the recipes before I make a purchase.

It is a fantastic cookbook with lots of entertaining ideas and inspiration for creating impressive themed dessert tables.  The recipes are simple but with lots of visual impact.  The book offers ideas for many themed parties but my favorite ones are the vintage style celebrations such as the Princess Tea Party, Vintage Baby Shower and Spring Garden to name a few. She also shares tips on how to display your desserts and offers tips for shopping at flea markets and thrift stores to find the perfect pieces to complete your party's overall theme.









Aren't these cupcakes adorable?  I can't wait to try them.







And what about these amazing looking cookies.  Who wouldn't want to have these at their party??


These cake pops are just too adorable.




















There are more than 100 simple to make and fun to eat baked goodies from Jenny Keller.  All yummy looking recipes.   And you will love her ideas on styling it all.

I hope you enjoy the sneak peek.  

Janet


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautifu! I must say that I was won over by the "Enchanted Rose Cupcakes" :) The beauty of these treats makes me want to go find the book right now and start baking - thanks for sharing, Janet. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie.. Those Enchanted Rose cupcakes are irresistible. I knew you would find it beautiful. I have seen the book at TJ Max in clearance. Very affordable.

      I am making the cupcakes this weekend for a friend's party.

      Wishing you a great weekend.

      Janet

      Delete
  2. So many beautiful and scrumptious looking goodies you have shared with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was my pleasure to share.

      Have a lovely weekend.

      Janet

      Delete
  3. Wow, I do love cooking, especially cakes, so this book is such a great temptation to me, what a gift you've received, the difficult is to choose the recipe to try, these little cakes are all so very marvellous !
    Thank you my dear, you always bright my day X
    With love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dany.

      It is a very lovely book with beautiful and easy recipes. I add m making one of the cupcakes this weekend.

      Wishing you a blessed weekend.

      Janet

      Delete
  4. What a great and such a pretty book for desserts. I love baking and making desserts from lovely books...even though we can find great recipes on internet or Pinterest, I still love a pretty book in front of me.
    Abrazos y siempre encantada de tenerte en mi 'casa.'
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the romantic, vintage photos to these. Lovely gifts. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got to make a trip to the bookstore, this looks fabulous! I love dessert, isn't that the reason for finishing your dinner? LOL
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful book - I have to have a look at it in the bookstore.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a wonderful desert cook book.. I would love to get one thanks for sharing. With love Janice

    ReplyDelete