Random Photos

Hello everyone.  I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  It is Saturday, my favorite day of the week.  Nothing special planned for the weekend.  Just a little bit of cleaning, grocery shopping and planning for a few room re-do's that I will be working on in the next few months.  

One of my favorite places to look for inspiration, is my favorite fabric store.  I always love to check out their new fabric and styles.  They are always on top of all the latest trends.  They also carry the prettiest floral patterns.  One or two patterns always captures my heart.  While there yesterday, I spotted these gorgeous faux roses.  Their bright color and natural texture caught my eye.  I normally buy fresh flowers while at the market but lately, the flowers in stock have been disappointing.  So when I spotted these beauties at the store, I just could not resist.  

Roses, whether natural or faux, always capture my heart.  There is something so comforting and classically feminine about roses.  They just make anything beautiful.   




For starters, take these classic tea cups in the American Beauty pattern.  The roses and bright napkin are the perfect accessory.



Vintage linens, silver and roses always a stand the test of time.



A timeless pattern with blooms that capture the heart. 



Perfect for a celebration with friends.


A charming scene set with pearls, roses and silver. 












I wish you a gorgeous and bright week my friends.  Thank you for your visit today.   Your comments always make my day.

Janet




Comments

  1. Stunning roses - great choice and they look so real. Photo's are terrific - like the tea cup pattern very much.
    Have a safe weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. It makes me happy to know you enjoyed my photos.

      Wishing you a great week.

      Janet

      Delete
  2. Roses are always on the top of my list. Love how you created such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting. Your sweet comment brighten my day.

      Janet

      Delete
  3. Your photos are really eye-catching, such a wonderful arrangement!
    Happy new week!
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour,
    Je suis sous le charme de vos merveilleuses photos... Les roses ont ce pouvoir de séduction.
    Très joli billet.

    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea cups, roses, and pearls... my favorite things :) Beautiful pictures, sweet Janet. Have a lovely week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wow! Wow! Beautiful photos,Janet.
    There certainly is something wonderful about roses, teacups and pearls, all so feminine and sweet.

    Thus was a joy to see tonight.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those roses are gorgeous! I need to check out the floral section of my local fabric store, I so hope they have something as pretty as yours. Your pictures are so very lovely. Have a wonderful week :)
    Best ~ Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Janet! What pretty photos....sweet, gentle, the kind that touch my heart. And I so want to thank you for your visit and generous words. I am not deleting my blog, and I will still be in Blogland. I wish you a HAPPY 2015, peace, surprises in a good way, and FUN. Thank you again! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet,
    Oh my! This is gorgeous! I also collect Royal Albert's American Beauty and you have definitely shown it's beauty in your pics! Love it all! Take care, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dear Janet,
    I also am busy with fabrics during these last days, I don't know why, but in this period of the year, probably because of the less work outside, I do love devote some hours of my week to sew .... Last January I've upholstered my old rocking armchair in the kitchen with a checkered light blue and cream fabric, now it's should be the time of the 'bergeres' we've in the living room in front of the hearth; last Spring we've bought for them a fabric with roses just in the shades of those of your lovely garden you've photographed here, I just hope to find the time necessary for doing it before than Spring arrives, I'd love to do it as soon as possible .. In Winter I feel creative :)
    Have a blessed week, my dear friend, and thank you ... always!
    With love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Lovely photos too my friend.. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo P.S. did you see my new giveaways?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts