Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Little Pink Christmas Inspiration

Hello everyone...  I am taking a mini break here. This a very busy time for us all so I am taking a little time to relax and to play around with a few pastel Christmas ornaments that I picked up this year.  They won't be part of my Christmas decorations this year but since they were such a steal,  I just could not pass them up.  And since I find them absolutely irresistible, I pulled out my camera and snapped a few shots before I put them away.




This is a little tree that I purchased to plant in our backyard in memory of our beloved Niki who passed away this August.  The garden was his favorite place to be.




Vintage china showcasing lovely pink roses were perfect for my pink and white ornaments.  I am such a softy for anything shabby and romantic.


 

I love the soft and delicate colors of these ornaments. 














A small peek at my pink and white Christmas tablescape that I will be sharing  this weekend.  The napkin ring is a handmade design which will be available through napkinringbling.com.  A new on line store that my sister-in-law Lilly and I will be launching in January 2015.

What do you think about the design???  It is always a bit scary to dive into uncharted waters but life is about taking chances so please send a few great wishes and blessings this way. We are just testing the waters right now to see if there is a market for these pretty handmade pieces so I would love your input.  I will also share other designs in a future post.


Lots of hugs and blessings from here sweet friends.


Janet







21 comments:

  1. Oh Janet, your photos are so elegant and beautiful! Love the pinks! How sweet is your little memorial tree, that makes my heart sink because our little Yorkie is not doing well and probably won't be with us much longer. :-(
    Take care,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, pink loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas pinks are lovely and tiny tree so sweet. Best wishes on your new business. Truthfully I do not use napkin rings but yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour! I just saw your lovely comment on my older post and I wanted to acknowledge you. I will be back later...I am at school and on my phone...blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore the pastel ornaments. Beautiful. I tried to do the red and green this year but my heart wasn't into it. I'm a pastel Christmas girl all the way. Just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way. I'm a jersey girl too. Born and raised there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such sweet pinkness! Beautiful photos, dear Janet! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I am loving the soft pink, Janet! Such prettiness and the wee tree is adorable in the cup. Thanks for your visit and Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love the romantic vignette you have set up. The pink & ivory is so classic and lovely.
    Wishing you the best of luck in your new venture. The napkin rings are delightful.

    Vickie @ Teacups & Toadstools

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the displays you have captured with these lovely photos. I also admire your lovely vintage china - I'm addicted to dishes and have way too many....Beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much sweetness and elegance you share here, my dear, theses shades of pink are truly charming and quite unusual for Christmas, so very lovely !
    In the hope to meet you again before than Christmas arrives, I do wish you a very beautiful weekend
    With love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so very pretty. I don't know when I became fond of pretty, soft pinks, but I have Thanks so much for these beautiful pictures & Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too love a pink Christmas! Your rose plates are gorgeous and match your theme so well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely soft pinks for Christmas.
    Wishing you a Blessed Christmas with your family!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always enjoy your photography! These showcase your delicate and elegant decorations so beautifully! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pinks and the tree! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Primero: Ud. esta muy guapa en su nueva foto amiguita! La vajilla rosada es una dulce belleza, me encanta la Navidad rosada!
    Que Dios los bendiga a todos Uds. y les colme de maravillas.
    Merry Christmas my friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous my talented friend. I look forward to your shop opening. I took a sneak peek. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. I will feature your post on Monday xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the pink; it looks beautiful and will make for some gorgeous Christmas decor. So sweet to have a little tree for your dear Niki.
    I think the napkin ring is really lovely, and will look forward to visiting the new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful, I just love this post, the pink and white is so soothing. The napkin ring is gorgeous...the bling is awesome!!! Good luck and all the best to you and your sister-in-law Lilly in this new adventure;)

    ReplyDelete