Happy Thanksgiving To You All

Hello to you all.  It's me again.  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We were a small group this year but we all had a great time together.  The food was delightful and the best part about Thanksgiving is the leftovers.  So many things to do with these delicious leftovers right??

But I am working on slow motion today. Still recovering from all the craziness of the holiday. In spite of dragging myself today, cleaning is all done.  Dishes, glassware and fall decorations have been put away and I am now ready to move on to Christmas.  But before I move on to my my favorite holiday, I wanted to show you my Thanksgiving table.  

This year, I wanted to incorporate more natural elements to our table.  So my center featured plenty of  vegetables and flowers from the fall harvest.  Willow plate chargers and napkin rings gave each place setting a natural feel.  Royal Stafford Turkey plates paired with a larger cream plate completed the look.   It turned out just beautiful.  Relaxed and perfect to enjoy the savory feast ahead.

  






















 










Each year I try to  mix it up a bit and do something different.  This one is one of my favorites.

Well friends, I hope you enjoyed your visit today!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Janet


Comments

  1. I can imagine this is one of your favourite dinner tables, it is absolutely gorgeous. Love the lush flower and vegetable decorations and the plates with the peacock, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,
    Your Thanksgiving table is just stunning! I love the turkey dinnerware and the centerpiece of florals, veggies, and candles is beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning table setting, Janet! I would love those turkey plates sitting on my table. :) I have fallen in love with turkeys as we have 9 wild ones that I have had the pleasure of feeding right in our yard. They are the funniest creatures to watch.
    Your center piece is quite gorgeous. What a great idea using the vegetables with the floral.
    Our Thanksgiving was just lovely with both of our girls home with their familys.
    Sweet blessings to you, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! The centerpiece pulls out the color in the plates fabulously. Wonderful. I hope you had a lovely day yesterday. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet compliment. I did have a lovely Thanksgiving. I hope you did too.

      Janet

      Delete
  5. Your table is beautiful, Janet...that is the best centerpiece!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that this may be your best design ever. I love it! Thanks for inviting us for a peek. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Janet! I love your plates,and your centerpiece is stunning. I, too, am resting and enjoying leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear Janet, your table is breathtakingly beautiful! And your plates are simply lovely :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! Where did you find your turkey plates?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dearest janet, I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving Day, your table was so charming and your dining room is cozy more and more !
    I'm sure your guests had enjoyed such a warm atmosphere :)
    Thank you, for sharing, and for everything, always
    ❤ With love ❤
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts