Fall Home Decor

Hello to you all.  I hope your week is going well.  For me, it is busy as usual.  Lots of family gatherings and of projects to complete.  But it is also an exciting time of year.  With plenty of seasonal decorating to do.

I love decorating for fall.  The colors and textures are warm and make a home feel cozy and inviting. I don't go too crazy but I do like to add a few pops of autumn colors throughout my home.  Simple works better for me.  




A few natural elements add instant texture and warmth.  A seasonal piece adds whimsy to my decor without detracting from the overall harmony.  




A few pops of autumnal colors in floral arrangements is an easy way to bring some of the outdoor colors inside.






I love to add a bit of texture with cozy throws throughout our home.




I love the colors on this accent pillow.







My favorite pheasant proudly displayed on our dining room table.












Family photos always make a house a home.



















I hope you enjoyed my little tour of my fall decor in our home.  Thank you for visiting me today. May you have a blessed week,

Janet


Comments

  1. Beautiful Fall decorating Janet! You have some lovely things and you put them together so well.
    Have a great rest of your week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina. You have a wonderful week too.

      Janet

      Delete
  2. Love the way you decorated for Fall in such a unique subtle way-and what a beautiful objects you have

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Fall decorations are lovely. I didn't do much this year. Seems like I am scaling back each year. I gave most of the scary things away to a little boy that I pick up from school and he was thrilled with them. They had a Halloween arty on Saturday night - so he helped his mother decorate.
    Thanks for hsaring your photo's are great.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fall decorating. The orange pillow and throw is just beautiful as is everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is beautiful and decorated great for fall. I too love the color of the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have decorated your home lovely, your orange throw and the pillow look so cosy with their autumn colour and I think you pheasant is a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, just elegant and warm and not overdone. Simply beautiful, Janet. I noticed the picture of the adult and child on the railroad tracks, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet, all of your Fall decor is so pretty! What a warm and elegant home! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love that you have out Victoria magazine. xoxo Happy Halloween and Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I could run and get a Victoria too! I love your elegant and romantic vignettes, specially...'la elegante brujita, jejejeee...' Tienes una Hermosa casa amiguita, me encantaria ir a visitarte y tomar un tesito...o vinito, el cual yo llevaria! The last photo is specially stunning, actually, they all are!
    Happy Halloween sweet lady and enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janet, everything is so pretty! Love the throw and the pillow. Your home looks so warm and cozy! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Janet, I love your taste! Everything is so pretty and romantic! Hmm..I may have to 'borrow' a few ideas from you! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your home looks lovely for Halloween! Thanks for sharing!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. The last weekend has been quite busy for me too, but filled with joy for the presence of friends and relatives, that's why I'm coming and visit you so much late, I do apologize for this ...
    Your fall decorations are so so beautiful, charming as usual, so warm and expressive, creating such a cozy atmosphere ... thank you for sharing your taste, your class and enthusiasm, as usual, my dear and precious friend !

    Have a lovely course of the week
    With love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  16. You weren't kidding -- your house looks so beautiful and very cozy for Fall. Have you had some cold weather yet? We are due for some very soon. I heard that old Polar Vortex is coming back. (Oh no!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts