Favorite Books - The French Inspired Home

Hello everyone.  I hope your weekend is going well.  I just can't believe it is the middle of September already.  I am still working on my fall decor and a few small projects around the house.  I am into organizing all of my closets right now.  So it is one room at a time.  The basement will be my largest one to take on so that one I will be leave for last.  It is all part of simplifying life.

Today I wanted to share this beautiful book by Carolyn Westbrook, The French Inspired Home. It is full of so many romantic and inspiring images.  Delicate fabrics, worn furniture, lighting, patina and vintage accessories are just a few of the elements that will keep you engaged and captivated with each turn of a page.  I knew I would fall in love with this book the minute I saw the cover.

Painted furniture, crystal chandeliers and pearls draping on a concrete angel are some of the little unique details that make this book a favorite...   It is is a mix of glamour, elegance and romance.  Yet easy and comfortable.  Just the way I love my home to feel.

Here are a few of the books pages for you to enjoy.  I hope you like the tour....





























































Wishing you a lovely Sunday.  

Thank you for visiting me today.  It makes me truly happy to read your lovely comments.

Janet

Comments

  1. Looks wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ein traumbuch!!! sooo viele tolle inspirationen!!! ich wünsche ihnen einen wunderschönen sonntag!!! liebe grüße von angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tour. I love French design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful book to put on the table and turn pages every day, love that French style too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Janet, these are marvelous photos! I have several French décor books and I'm always referring to them when I want to change things around or take photos. LOVELY! I just finished painting a gold table today with a bit of old white Annie Sloan chalk paint. It's ready for photos now!

    Thank you so much for coming to visit. Happy week! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janet, this book does look wonderful. I think I have to have it!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, que hermoso libro y que pena que no lo pueda encontrar aca!
    The images are gorgeous and so inspiring and you have such wonderful taste my friend, so I can see you more inspired than ever!
    Gracias por esa cariñosa visita a la casa de nuestra hija.
    Cariños y abrazos,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning darling,
    this is such an inspiring book, I'm going and put it into my wish list, thank you so much for your suggestion, your corner is always so much precious to me !
    Sending love and hugs
    xox
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't realize I missed so many of your posts! This book looks lovely; so many wonderful and inspiring pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts