Flowers to Brighten Your Day

Hello ladies.  Happy Sunday... I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We have been a bit busy doing a bit of cleaning around the house.  I just love the way the house feels and smells right after it's been cleaned.  I know that sounds a bit crazy but it makes me feel happy and accomplished.  

It is such a joy to fill the house with pretty flowers.  They add instant beauty and color to any room.  It is those unexpected pops of color that bring a little cheer and add a bit of romance.  It is a feast for the eyes. I could not imagine my home without flowers.  And so today I wanted to bring you all a bit of sunshine with my lovely flower arrangement.



A sweet and relaxed arrangement with a mix of your favorite flowers tucked next to your night stand or in the kitchen is simply delightful and the perfect start for your day.


I love the combination of these blue hydrangeas with a hint of pale yellow with these delicate yellow roses.  So charming and enduring beauty.  Perfect for a cottage look.








I could not resist having a little tea.  I love this floral tea pot found at Home Goods a few months ago.  The colors are soft and muted.  I was lucky to find the sugar and creamer to match a few weeks later.   









Welcome and thank you for being so supportive.  I so appreciate your visits and your kinds words. They make me truly happy and inspire me to be more creative and passionate about what I share with you all

Have a fabulous week my sweet friends.


Hugs,

Janet


Comments

  1. Hi Janet,
    Talk about beautiful images, I see some romantic beauty over here, and I love that china of yours white rimed in gold can it get any more elegant ?.... I think not :)

    Thank you dearly for taking the time to admire my to old French baskets and the beauty in there use :)

    See you soon, I now follow you!

    Xx
    Bisous

    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the soft blue and yellow of your combination is ever so beautiful and romantic. Your new teapot is a real gem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful flowers, and a lovely teapot to match! Love the soft blue hydrangea with the yellow roses. The teacups are gorgeous too. I also love the feel of a clean house, but I really dislike cleaning. I force myself to do it though because the end result is so satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your teapot matches your pretty bouquet!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely arrangement. I love the colors to and how the bouquet matches the bouquet in the pattern of you tea pot. A sweet vignette! Thank you for sharing for Fresh-Cut Friday! :)
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful.Cheery.Love the tea pot and the lovely flowers....:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lady !!!
    You've the sunshine in your heart and your flowers have caught it for us, thank you, you're so pretty !
    Have a wonderful day, my dear Janet, enjoy your summertime!
    With much love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  8. der blumenstrauß ist sooo schön und sie haben ihren tisch so liebevoll gedeckt!!! alles liebe von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts