Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pretty Hydrangeas and Roses

Hello sweet friends.  Today I am sharing a few photos featuring this lovely flower arrangement which I made over the weekend using white hydrangeas and pink roses. Such a perfect combination.   Light, bright and very pretty.  It is hard to believe that these sweet flowers came from the supermarket.  





They now sit on top on my dining room table.



The container was purchased at the Christmas Tree Shop.  



I couldn't resist setting a lovely table in the garden with these flowers.  I love the pale blues and pinks that I used for this table setting.  Isn't this table perfect for a ladies luncheon or brunch.. 



Mismatched vintage china is the perfect choice for this delicate and feminine table.


















Here is my little Niki waiting for his treat.  He is such a good helper.

Wishing you all a happy and wonderful week.

Janet







12 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful pictures. Once again, your table, flowers, and china is simply lovely!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, your table is beautiful and out in the garden also - love it! Your photo's are exceptional. What a great find at the grocery store - they are very pretty. For some reason my hydrangeas didn't do as well this year. I believe that it was due to a very hot winter and no rain. Hopefully, they will do better next spring.
    Have a great up and coming weekend. I'm off to San Jose to visit my son and granddaughter for my Bday.
    Hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect summer table setting and a lovely bouquet of flowers, but little Niki is stealing the show, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delight, my dear Janet !!
    I love your tables, as usual embellished with so much love, but, forgive me, I do adore your Niky much more, such helper are so precious :) !!!
    I wish you a wonderful week, sweet friend, sending love <3
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered tablecloths. The roses in the little pitcher really caught my eye. Everything is so soft and inviting. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers look so pretty and I love that pot that you put them in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet,
    This is my first time to visit with you, and sure enjoyed my visit. You are right these flowers are gorgeous and it is hard to believe they could come from a grocery store, but isn't it so wonderful that
    they do..........lol
    Loved your arrangement and all your pretty vignettes and lovely photos, such a delightful post.
    Blessings, Nellie

    Nice to meet you hear in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nellie,

      It is wonderful to meet you too. Isn't blogland just an amazing place to meet talented and creative women?? Your words are so sweet. Thank you for such kind words. I do appreciate your visit.

      Wishing you a blessed week.

      Janet

      Delete
  8. Oh so many lovely photo´s...you have a beautiful blog!
    Have a great weekend,
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your flowers. Your photos are a feast for the eyes Janet...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your sweet little dog is sooo cute. Miley would love a play date... but that white would be a mess after a romp in out lake! Thanks for sharing your lovely post at Home Sweet Garden Party! You are on of this weeks featured posts! I hope you can join us again this week too! It will be open this afternoon at 4pm! {www.creativecountrymom.com} Hugs...Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, all of it . . . and then a smile at the end, with your adorable little dog!

    ReplyDelete