Monday, October 14, 2013

Perfect Fall Day

Hello my sweet friends.  It is another beautiful fall day here in my part of the United States. The sun is out, shining brightly. The air is warm and the temperatures are in the low 70s. There is a slight breeze blowing, but it's not cold.   

What a change from what the weatherman called for at the beginning of the week.  He said that it was supposed to rain from Thursday through Sunday. I am glad and very happy that the weather changed and we were left with a beautiful fall day.  The weather is perfect to open up the windows, listen to some music and do a little house cleaning.  I just love days like this to catch up on those chores I've been putting off.  One of those is cleaning and changing my dishes on china cabinet in the dining room.  Perfect time to bring out those pretty fall dishes.

I also took a little time sit in the garden to enjoy my new autumn issue of Victoria Magazine.  So much inspiration.   I even snapped a few shots to share with you today.  I feel so accomplished ladies. 
Well, it is time to continue with my to-do-list.  It was lovely to pop in for a quick hello.  I hope you all had a great weekend.

























7 comments:

  1. So sweet. Did you make the burlap pumpkin??

    Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin is so darling! Love your tea setting and you are right - a beautiful fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a satisfying weekend for you Janet. Hope you get more beautiful weather, so you can finish your to-do list.

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely burlap pumpkin! Love the photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect Fall day. Seasonal changes are gently swinging through out here on the prairie, too. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola, saludos cordiales y feliz Viernes, un gusto pasar por tu gran blog, te invito de forma cordial a que visites el Blog de Boris Estebitan y leas un poema mio titulado “Espera por mi”, seguimos en contacto, estupendo fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! How wonderful to just sit and enjoy : )
    Your two white tea cups are perfect for your setting today.
    We have had fog and wet for a while. This has been our wettest year in 9 years.
    I am glad you are enjoying good weather.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete