Friday, June 7, 2013

Shades of Pink

Happy Friday friends.  I hope you all had a lovely week.  It is going to be a very wet weekend around these parts.  The rain arrived early this morning and it has not stopped all day.  I guess it is a good thing for the grass and all the pretty flowers.
 
I am still taking advantage of the flowers in my garden.  I got to pick a few of the last peonies left in my garden and the delicate blush climbing roses along the fence...  Both equally beatiful and elegant and the inspiration for this little vignette I put together yesterday.  I paired them with my favorite tea cup.  It is by Nikko Japan in the rose pattern. 
 
Have a pleasant weekend.  I hope you can take the time to smell the flowers.  Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your sweet and kind words.















 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



10 comments:

  1. The photo's of your flowers are so lovely. Isn't it wonderful when the grass turns green and the trees puts on the dresses of green? The flowers pop up and bloom, everything seems to come alive after the long cold winter. I love your teacup.

    Have a Blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit and your sweet comment. Your peonies are beautful. And so is the outstanding tea cup. Woud be so interisting to know who was the maker. Thank you for sharing this wonderful photos.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful soft pink peonies and tea and pearls....all such lovely eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are always so dreamy and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your prettiness with us :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet,
    Beautiful vignettes. The flowers are so pretty and that teacup is so elegant looking. Happy Sunday! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! It's always a delight to see all the lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Angela. You are always so sweet and kind to me.

      Delete
  7. Pure and beautiful romance. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bothe the roses and the peonies are equally gorgeous, Janet! I love your pretty tea vignette...always romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The teacup is outstanding. I love the design and the shape! The peonies are gorgeous. I love how soft and romantic this came together. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete