Quiet Charm

Hello friends.  Today, I want to share a few images I took last week.  It was a quiet Saturday morning.  Too early for anyone in the house to be up.  Perfect time to put a little vignette together and take a few shots with my new camera.  I am still getting to know the camera so it is a  must that I play in order to learn right??

Taking advantage of the natural light peeking through the window in my reading room, I dressed up my little side table with a pretty white linen topper and a few little pretty items gathered from around the house and this is what I came up with.  Could you believe the roses in this pitcher are already going on two weeks ... 

Have a lovely and wonderful week.  Thank you for coming.  Your kind words truly make me happy.
 







 
 
 

 





 
 
 

 
 
 





 
 
 

Comments

  1. Lovely vignettes! The roses look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vignette. The roses are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images! I always liked Victoria magazine. My subscription got to me all the way in Africa when we lived there for awhile. Gentle and soothing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those white roses are amazing and your vignette is gorgeous! I adore white roses, they are so pure and exquisite! My daughter wants to decorate her house with just white roses and foliage for my grand Victoria's First Communion and because my Sil owns a profesional rose farm, where he also exports. I have made posts about it in the past. I have a Victoria subscription, love it too! Thank you for your sweet visit, my friend. Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet,
    I love your white ironstone pitcher with the white roses. That teacup with the gold trim is also very beautiful and I am wondering if it is a paragon. You are an amazing photographer. It is all just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet,
    It is so pretty!....I love the soothin look of cream and cream and white and off white...just gorgeous!
    Hearts,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vignette! It is fun to practise-isn't it.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn. Yes it is.. Love your book. So much inspiration. Your photos are amazing.

      Delete
  8. So lovely, I was up the other morning early and had tea in the Garden wish I had your new camera to take photos...very nice love the cream pitcher and pearls. Happy Wednesday with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very pretty vignette and the roses certainly have lasted well. They look beautiful and fresh! Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vignette and great shots. What is your new camera?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Pictures! Victoria....I cannot buy it in Holland anymore.
    with love,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely vignette, Janet. I love the roses and pearls together. Thank you for sharing at my HOME and Happy 4th of July!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts