A Little French Influence

Hello everyone.  I hope you are all enjoying the long holiday weekend.  The weather has sure been a little unexpected and crazy around these parts.  Too cold and windy to plan anything outdoors.  At least for Friday and Saturday.  I hope things turn around for the remainder of the sinful  weekend.
 
So I have been keeping myself busy indoors.  Cleaning a bit, organizing my closet and cooking.  Lots of cooking today.  I love to spend the day in the kitchen on days like this.  I even made a cheese cake with strawberries in it and a strawberry topping which is incredibly sinful but delicious.  I will share the recipe on my next post.  I even had a bit of time to put together this sweet vignette inspired by a French Painting I found on my last trip to my local antiques shop.  Here it goes.  I hope you enjoy the photos. 
 
Have a happy and fun holiday...  Thank you for stopping by.




 
 

 
 
 









 
 
 

 
 
 





 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 


Comments

  1. It's beautiful, Rosemary!

    And that painting is amazing, a young little girl but looks so grown up, too. She is so petite and feminine.

    Mmmm cheesecake is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting is so atmospheric and beautiful. I love the arrangement you have with this to show this off to its full potential. Gorgeous. And cheesecake? Yes please! (even though I am on a bit of a health kick at the moment...it doesn't count if it's 'virtual' does it?!). Have a wonderful week. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little vignette, the pink roses look beautiful with the little gal in the painting. Have a nice weekend! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the romantic artwork with the pretty girl. The roses are lovely and cheese cake it's not fatty when you just eat with your eyes, lol.. Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts