A Garden Tour

Hello world.  We finally had a warm and sunny day after a full week full of rain, wind and cold here.  So after a long and hard work day, I decided to relax in my garden and enjoy the beautiful blooms that are growing all around my ever changing garden.  It is pure magic.  The colors, the fragrance, birds and butterflies that visit each day take your breath away.
 
So taking inspiration from my fellow bloggers, I decided to take you on a little garden tour of my own. 
 
Roses and flowers are blooming everywhere.  Oh the splendor of spring.  Such joy that they bring.  Especially in spring.  The anticipation of the lilac trees, roses, and peonies blossoming in May fills my heart with cheer and joy.  I feel the amazing wonders nature fullfilling its orderly promise every spring.

My tour begins with my beautiful climbing Colette in a peachy pink color.  We planted this one about four years ago and it now covers most of the wrought iron fence in the garden.  We try to add one or two rose bushes each year.  I want my garden to be full of color and filled with all my favorite flowers.
 
 









 

 
 This lavender rose is called Angel Face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 













 
 
 Purple Clematis
 


 
Glorious wisteria.  Only two years old and it is already climbing beautifully along the fence in the back of the house.
 

 
 
 
 


 
My peonies are also on their second year and boy are they spectacular.  In shades of white and blush pink.  They are just starting to bloom and it is pure magic to watch.
 
 









 
 
 




My loving garden friend.  Never fails to give the garden character and a nostalgic beauty.






 
 
 








My garden angel.  Always keeping watch over my precious garden.
 

 
 
 

 
 
 


 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With such beauty in the garden, there is no place more inviting on a late-summer day than among these beautiful blooms, where teatime awaits .
 
 








 
 
  
I hope you enjoyed the tour on my little piece of paradise.   It is my refuge and piece of heaven and I invite you all to visit.  Thank you for stopping by my lovely friends.
 
 
Enjoy the beauty of nature each and everyday.

Comments

  1. Loved seeing your wonderful flowers in your beautiful space...love the hot pink roses, love garden tours, I did one too...come for a visit..I don't have many roses but some flowers and tropicals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is stunning! Thank you so much for the tour. As you know I love roses and your are beautiful.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.. breath-taking!!! You truly captured the beauty of the flowers you get to see out your window. And I know it takes a lot of care and love to get them to be like that. Job well done! Thanks for a bright spot in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful garden. I enjoyed seeing all your wonderful flowers and the roses are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Evening Janet, This is such a lovely treat to see so many beautiful blooms in flower. Your Roses are divine and the Wisteria and Clematis are so beautiful. I live in England and my garden has only just started to come alive after a cold winter, so there is very little to see, which made seeing your garden such a joy.
    Did you know there is a lovely tv series over here called Rosemary and Thyme and it is about two lady gardeners who always get embroiled in a murder whenever they work in a client's garden.
    Janet I have enjoyed my visit and I have become a new follower.
    I would like to invite you to visit me at Ivy, Phyllis and Me! where you will be made most welcome.
    Best Wishes to you,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! The blooms are all so gorgeous and so are your statuary! Thanks for sharing all that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful garden. Mine is just starting to grow and the pots are being planted this week. Thanks for all the lovely photos.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  8. the tour of your garden is absolutely beautiful I can almost smell the fragrance of all these lovely blooms. I hope you will share at the hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw you linked on Thursday's Favorite Things and came to visit. Everything is gorgeous and I bet you never want to go in your house!!! I can't even pick a favorite, they're all spectacular.

    I'm your latest follower, thank you for sharing your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flower photos!!! I love to take flower photos. Thanks for sharing such beauties. That table all prepared for tea looks like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Garden is gorgeous beautiful Roses and flowers.. I love your Wisteria. That's a must get I have been wanting one forever it seems like but haven't gotten one yet.. lovely post..Happy Weekend with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous.

    I host a weekly link party called "Seasonal Sundays". This week, in honor of my fourth blog-a-versary, I'm having a giveaway of a $100.00 gift certificate to HomeGoods/TJ Maxx. I'd love to have you join the fun!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts