Friday, April 26, 2013

Roses and More Pretty Plates

Hello friends.  I hope your week is a happy one.  It is a beautiful and bright sunny day here today.  Amazing clear blue skies and the perfect temperature for outdoor and a little bit of house cleaning.  It is days such as this that remind me that life is worth celebrating.
 
So windows are all open, house cleaning is started and friday night dinner Alfreco is scheduled with the family.  Great beginning for a wonderful weekend.
 
On to my post.  If you read my post from last week, you will know that I have been working on storing and organizing my growing collection of dishes.  Oh no..  Does this mean that I have become a an official Dishaholic????   I have made some progress but there is still lots of work to be done.  Taking a little break from the work, I put on my little tablescaping hat, grabbed my camera and put together another little vignette for you with a few of my pink and white floral plates.  Sorry, but I just couldn't resist!!!
 
A few fresh roses, pink and white dish towels found at Ikea and pearls finished the look.  Lots of beautiful vintage floral china here for those of us that love the Shabby Chic look...  I hope you find the photos pleasant and cheery.....
 
Thank you for visiting.  Your comments always bring me great joy.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 







 

 


18 comments:

  1. I never get tired of pink flowered dishes with roses and crystal. Lovely post, thank you! Patty/BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che amore i tuoi piatti,le rose e gli strofinacci di ikea,bellissimi!Baci,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your beautiful vintage floral china and the Shabby Chic Style.

    Roses are always welcome in Tea Time.

    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every single thing in your pictures!!! I bought the same towels in Ikea when visiting my son. Wish I had bought more...love your dishes and the flowers and the vase which reminds me of eyelet or lace.
    From one dishaholic to another...
    Ruthie from: http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love pretty roses and lovely flowered dishes!! Enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dishes and roses too!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what gorgeous pictures! I could look at them all day :) Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty dishes. And the roses are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pink roses and dishes! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I'm from Brasil,
    meu ingles nao é muito bom,então
    resolvi escrever em portugues.
    Seu blog é lindo!
    Um abraço
    Yone

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janet, Once again, beautiful! Love the roses. Gina

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet is this! If you were close enough I would borrow your dishes which would mix perfectly with my mother's, now mine, china. I can envision the table as a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dishes are so pretty. i've always been drawn to china with dainty floral decors and i must confess i'm officially a chinaholic.
    so glad to have found your blog.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janet,

    Oh my gosh! I'm in love! Please tell me I can buy those dishes at the local discount store?! I have to have them. lol Beautiful pictures and I'm so glad you joined us this week at Transformed Tuesday. Really can I buy some somewhere.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so enjoyed your post--your dishes are gorgeous! love that stack of teacups--the Ikea vase and dish towels make the perfect accent. Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete