Sunday, April 14, 2013

First Garden Blooms

Hello blogger friends.  Happy Sunday..  On this beautiful and breezy Sunday I got to enjoy a little time in my garden to admire the changing colors of my flowering trees.  I am enjoying soft shades of pink and yellow in my garden right now. I picked a few branches to create a vignette and took a few photos to share with you today. 
 
A few pretty flowering branches in a pitcher, garden statue, lace and of course pearls add a touch of romance to the setting.
 
 
 



























A few quick shots to share with you today.  I hope you enjoyed them and thank you for your visit today.

8 comments:

  1. So very pretty! What kind of bush or tree are these from?♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Your pictures are always a joy to look at - thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos Rosemary! Love that garden statue too!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is such a lovely vignette, and the flowers are so beautiful. I love the cherub also. Thanks so much for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a peaceful and lovely vignette, Janet. The statue is really sweet and the blossoms are so pretty. Thanks for sharing at my HOME.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous and romantic vignette! Pearls and lace make everything beautiful. Picture perfect!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete