Roses and Tea Cups

Happy Sunday all.  Still working on our house projects.  The guest room is almost done.  Just a few a finishing touches to be finally done.  The bathroom, well, that is still a work in progress.  I guess another week or better for it to be complete.  I hope my hubby and I get a little rest today before the work week starts all over again.
Continuing with my recent vintage finds, I am sharing a little photo shoot I did mixing several of these pieces.  Isn't it amazing how a vintage item can add such charm and character to a room or setting??
Here I have mixed a few pieces and styles.  The common denominator:  unique items that say something about my own personal style.  Perfection is not what I was looking for, only what makes me truly happy and what speaks to my heart.  The theme was soft, feminine and romantic and I hope I have accomplished that.
Please enjoy and as always, thank you for your visit and your lovely comments. 
























































Comments

  1. What a beautiful table setting. I love your dishes and I am a real fan of silver and your silver pieces are just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty table setting. I love every single thing on your table, especially the teacups and the silver teapot. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful, Janet! I love it!
    X Nicole from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely table setting Janet - your dishes are glorious! I am so glad you shared them at Friends Sharing Tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice tea table, and you certainly keep your silver sparkling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely teascape! Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A post full of beauty! I love your blue edged plates with the gorgeous flowers inside. I have a soup bowl that looks similar that I adore! What is the name of your pattern....if you know? The matching tea cups are beauties too! I have been keeping an eye out for this look, but as of yet no luck.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful tablescapes and tea with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Janet,
    What a gorgeous post! The roses are scrumptious in their jugs and your silver tea service is just beautiful. Love the teacups too. You always inspire me with your lovely vignettes. Thank you for sharing and coming to tea. Have a beautiful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Så många bilder med vackert porslin och fina dukningar härligt med the eller kafferep Please, you have a translate.
    Ha en fin söndag.
    Kram Meta

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOoooh! I just love ll your pretty things, the gorgeous silver and china dishes and teacups! Such lovely vignettes! I am your newest follower and found you through Kathy Ransome! I am from New Jersey too! It's been so nasty and dreary, windy and chilly but soon we'll have a delightful spring!
    Love, Linda @ Grandmalay's Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, meant all your pretty things!

      Delete
  11. Thank you for sharing this. I really like your blue edged plates with beautiful flowers. I have a Personalized Glassware that looks similar with that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts