Easy Sunday Dinner

Hello all..  Happy Sunday to you all.  Another beautiful sunny day here.  I have to pinch myself, two straight days of sun and warm weather.  It is hard to believe.  Just  this Friday we were in the middle of a snow storm.  But I won't complaint.  With such pleasant weather today, I was inspired to open up a few windows, do a little house cleaning, grill a few sausages with peppers for lunch, take a few shots and even baked a pound cake.  Super ambitious right???  

I am now getting ready to cook dinner.  On the menu tonight, Linguine with Shrimp, Clams and Prosciutto in a light cream sauce.  With that said, this is going to be a quick Sunday post to share what we call an easy and relaxed Sunday table setting at our home.  Nothing too fancy or over the top.  Just a nice setting to enjoy each others company while enjoying a good meal and a glass of wine.   It is back to work tomorrow so I plan to relax and enjoy the rest of this lovely Sunday and I hope you get to do the same.

Thank you for stopping by.  I enjoy reading your comments, they truly make me happy.
































































Comments

  1. Sounds like my kind of Sunday, and the menu for the day makes me very hungry.

    The tablescape is rich and attractive. I like the antique white & brown theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the white dishes in your photos, the way the dark places show through. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is so pretty with the mixture of browns and cream colors.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dishes, textured placemats and the simple elegance of the tablescape. Come link up to centerpiece Wed on my blog The Style Sisters http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2013/03/centerpiece-wednesday-and-wrap-up_12.html
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet,
    I love the monochromatic color palete you've chosen for this tablescape, dear friend! The tetxure and patterns accentuate your gorgeous dinnerware splendidly!
    I do believe we have the same size circular table!!! I always have a time when I set the table for four finding space for a sizeable centerpiece! You use of the bowl is stunning!!!
    Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my all time favorite tablescape. I love the checks, and the rattan mats and runner, perfect. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful table! I love the organic placemats with the gingham, just such a rich look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts