Dried Roses

Happy Thursday friends.  I hope you are all having a great week.  I am happy to be off from work tomorrow.  I am hoping to get some much needed rest and to spend time with my little pooch who has been suffering with gallbladder stones.  My poor baby.  It has been a very difficult week to say the least.  We are praying and hoping that it is the last of it since this is the third time.  

To keep my mind engaged, I picked up my camera and put together this little vignette using a bouquet of pretty roses that I started to dry last week.  They are still beautiful and their scent is still lovely.  Roses are magical.  They really have the ability to lift our souls, spirits and to bring a smile to our hearts.

Thank you for the gift of your time for leaving your much needed comments.








































Comments

  1. Hello, Janet
    I hope you enjoyed your day off and got some rest.
    And I hope you baby pooch is doing much better.

    I love these soft and romantic photos of your dried roses.
    Roses are magical.... they make me very happy.... even if it's just a single stem of pink garden rose.

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Angela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very pretty....I hope you enjoyed your day off...I love dried roses...Happy weekend. with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an affinity for lovely dried roses...sometimes I use them too often!! BUT...there's never really too many lovley dried roses are there???
    LOVELY!!!
    thanks so much for joining my party this week!!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Every time I see pink roses, I think of my beloved Aunt Mamie. She loved roses and she loved pink. Even her dishes had pink roses on them. Thanks for the memories!
    Thank you for joining Country Whites Weekend! We have some wonderful posts and yours was certainly one of them! Be sure and check back this Friday for the features!
    Blessings from the Farmhouse,
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Country Whites Weekend! Thank you kindly for embracing your country whites and sharing at our party. I hope your puppy is doing better now.
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely pink roses. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my dried roses, too. They're a nice boost for spring, huh? Take care, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet,
    I wanted to tell you I nominated you for the Leibster Award today! Please go to my post today, http://betsysheartstrings.blogspot.com/2013/03/you-will-never-guess.html#comment-form, and see what it is all about! Please let me know if you are interested in participating! I think you deserve a wonderful award! I love your blog! Hearts to you!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts