Blue and White Inspiration

Hi everyone..  I wanted to share a little blue and white inspiration found Via Pinterest.  I have seen several posts featuring a blue and white color scheme which have totally inspired me to do re-think my standard colors of beige and taupe.  Although very pretty and clean, blie and white is just so     
 
I am working on several projects in the house which will incorporate these colors that I am hoping to finish before the end of the month.  Wish me luck with that.  That is for all this evening.  Thanks for looking and for leaving me your sweet comments.  They really make me happy.
 
Have a wonderful week.


 
Via Pinterest
 

 
Via Pinterest
 
 

 
 Via Pinterest
 



 
Via Pinterest
 



 
Via Pinterest
 

 
 
 


Via Pinterest


 
 Via Pinterest
 
 




 

Comments

  1. I love blue and white. Your images are beautiful.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful! I've always loved blue and white! Have a wonderful week! sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blue and white ideas you've shared. Don't you just love Pinterest? It's so addicting! My kitchen is blue and white and I'm always adding things to it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is wonderful your work and your blog, congratulations and kisses.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing all the pretty blue and whites-so refreshing!

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite combination too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts