Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sunflowers to Brighten My Day

Happy Wednesday everyone.  I hope you are all having a wonderful and productive week.  It is still very cold here in the Northeast but I just can't help think of spring flowers, beautifully manicured lawns and picnics. I just love to be outdoors any chance that I get.  But let's face it, spring is still a bit far for us here and so I thought I share a bit of sunshine to brighten our cold and gloomy days.  I hope that you enjoy this quick post.
 
Thank you for visiting and leaving your sweet comments.







 
 
 

















 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, such great photos. Sunflowers will brighten up any day, any where. So beautiful and thank you for the sunshine..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow! I was feeling yellow today too! Beautiful post.
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. O what a cheery look. They really brighten up the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much here to love! Sunflowers are always a favorite of mine, and I love the organic feel and texture that you've created in your vignette. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. I look forward to that blue and white tables cape. I may have to do another one, too! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sunflowers. My daughter had lots of them at her wedding. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete