Aged to Perfection

Happy Valentine's to blogger friends.  I hope you all had a lovely evening with your loved ones and significant other.  With life being so busy, we often put spending time with each other aside.  We focus on our work, chores, daily activities and forget that the most precious gift that we can give to each other is presence.  Spending time with our loved ones and letting them know that they are important to us not only today but each and everyday of our lives.
 
Today I am also sharing a little bit of my passion for rustic and timeworm items.  How much do we love these beautifully aged pieces.  They have patina, character and loads of orignal details.  These vintage pieces also add interest and create a cozy and relaxed space.   A true pleasure to experience.  From gardens pieces, furniture, salvage items, china and anything old that catches your eye can be used to decorate any personal space.  But always go with what you love.  There are no rules for decorating, experiment and have fun. 
 
Here I share some examples of pieces which I have come across with either at flea markets, estate sales, antique shops and even on Pinterest.
 
    




 
 

 
 

 
 










 
 
 




 
 


 
 
 









 
 

 

Comments

  1. Beautiful post. I enjoyed each photo, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, my friend! Each photo was beautiful to look at :)

    Happy weekend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! I just never tire of seeing beautiful antiques either! Always so inspiring.
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed this so much! Beautiful antiques!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely things you have found! I love them all, they have such character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your love to these beautiful items with us. They all speak to me about old times and how good life can be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos...LOVE the urns/planters! Visiting from Seasonal Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post, too! I am just curious about how many of these you took home - lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful displays!! I love all of them! I'm a case though...I think I love anything that is beautiful! HA!~! THank you so much for joining my party. It's always so fun to see your posts!!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we should be able to put HTIS stuff in our re-done bedrooms!
    don't you think?
    LOVE that fountain....wish I could get my hands on one of those!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did see that you DO own the dishes....do you own all of these things? Cool!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts