Vintage China

Hello blogger friends...  I am finally back.  I have not had a spare minute to a blog post together since before Thanksgiving.  I hope that you guys missed me because I certainly missed you all..  Your kind words and creativity keep me inspired... It is like having an amazing group of friends. 

My Thanksgiving was wonderful.  I had my parents visiting from Florida and it was just amazing sharing and cooking with my mom again..  It brought back so many wonderful memories... 
I have also been doing inventory of our Christmas decorations.  We are finally getting a handle on the mess that we had in the basement and it feels wonderful to know where everything is.  My husband has also been working on extra shelving in the basement so that I can store and organize all of my china, glasses, etc.  It was getting a bit cramp and messy..  I am sure you all can relate...

My trusty camera is not working so I am working with a borrowed camera.  Hopefully I can have it fixed.
That said, I am sharing a little vingette that I put together with another set of Homer Laughling Eggshell Georgian dinnerware which is circa 1947..  This one is in a creamy tone with pink roses.  I have a complete set for eight including the serving pieces...  It is so delicate and beautiful.  I can't wait to use it on a tablescape.  I am using my brothers camera while mine gets repaired.. 

Blessings and have a great weekend.  


















 
 

Comments

  1. Janet, this china is gorgeous! Such a pretty pattern! I will keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful china! You captured this beautifully with your brothers camera! Hope you have a wonderful day!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dinnerware! How nice to have a complete set. Your pictures are lovely! Praying things will get better for you and your family.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set of china....loved your photos here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty dishes and very pretty the way you photographed them.
    Sorry to hear about your husband-especially this time of year.
    Ruthie from: http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hI

    Hi!! I love the elegance of your pictures. Adding pearls is such a beautiful idea!!

    Sorry to hear about your husband though. It makes it hard at this time of year. I hope something good happens very soon concerning a job.

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love HL patterns and this one of yours is really lovely! They go perfectly with pearls and lace!
    I am keeping your family in my heart and prayers for your husbands job situation.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet,
    I am so glad you had your family for Thanksgiving. That makes it all the more special! I too will pray for your hubby's job situation. I know what that is like, believe me.
    What beautiful china! You have displayed it so beautifully too with the pearls. HL patterns are lovely and this one is no exception. Thank you for sharing and coming to tea. Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janet, Your china is beautiful. Have a wonderful week, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your china set is lovely!The pearls look beautiful with it!
    Have a wonderful week!
    sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pearls and vintage china...a girl after my own heart. And thanks to your brother, because you were able to capture the very essence of these beautiful pieces! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a whole set of this beautiful china? I can't wait to see a table-scape of this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your vintage Homer Laughlin is stunning! I have always loved this pattern. Wonderful photos and I hope you are able to get a new camera soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty pattern its divine ...just gorgeous. I think I fell in love and o my you have the whole set...I love this pattern..Happy Holidays with love Janice
    thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!! I have a few pieces of Homer Laughlin china myself. I have a bunch of vintage china that I had tried to sell on Ebay, its a good thing I love them because I think its time to give up on trying to sell and just incorporate them into my own mismatched collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your china looks so pretty the way you have photographed it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Janet, I too have a china problem! I got it from my Mama. There is nothing to be done but to leave it to our children/nieces.
    Your china is very beautiful. Can't wait to see it all set out on your table.
    Have a great day. God has good plans for you.
    Linda at The French Hen's Nest

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love old china patterns. There are so many now that its not really possible to collect all I would like. I am working on Violet patterns for now. Anyway, love your post and I am following you
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  19. Janet! What a gorgeous vignette! Love those pearls of course, but that pattern is just beautiful!
    Thank you so much for joining me for Pearls and Lace Thursday this week. I'm so glad you dropped by!
    Blessings
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hepsi çok güzel.Sizi takip ediyorum.Wordpress kullanıyorum.Teşekkürler.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts