Sunday, December 23, 2012

Simple Flower Arrangment for Your Holiday Table

Hello everyone...I know we are all rushing getting ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day..  Wrapping gifts, getting our guests rooms ready, cooking and setting our tables for the big event..  I just finished baking a flan and a red velvet cake.  Tomorrow morning, I will be making rice pudding..  I am exhausted..  But in a good way.  As I am sure many of you are this evening.

I stole a little time to share this idea for making your table a little extra special...Sometimes it is the simplest ideas that create the most impact..  Use items you already have in your kitchen.  Here, I used an apple as a vase.  An apple can hold small roses with a little greenery to add an elegant touch to your table.. Oranges, lemons, artichokes work just as good.


















8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is such a great idea! It looks beautiful! Your napkins are gorgeous! Have a Merry Christmas! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I have thought about doing this from time to time, but then always forget about it when I'm actually doing a table. SHORT memory!!! My friend bought me a great apple corer that I'm sure would do the trick. Now that I see how pretty yours looks, it should be ingrained in my memory so that I won't forget next time! I hope your Christmas was a peaceful and joyful one after all the work you put into it. My goodness....flan, red velvet cake AND rice pudding?!??!! Your family HAD to have been SO happy!!!!! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY BEAUTIFUL TABLE SETTING, HOPE THAT YOU HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS ... HAPPY NEW YEARS. WITH LOVE JANICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stunning! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features at Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House. Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. I found your blog on the feature at The Dedicated House and am your newest follower. I am looking forward to visiting more often after the holidays. I read that you have a maltese. I just received a malti-poo as a Christmas gift!! I posted his picture on my last blog entry. Stop by when you get a chance!
    Blessing from Still Woods Farmhouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. Having a little arrangements at each place is so inviting. It makes each guest feel so special.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. The holidays were exausting! This is a lovely little arrangement! I love Roses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...