Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vintage Spode Fleur-Di-Lis Tea Cups

Hello everyone...  I hope you are all enjoying a restful weekend.  Here in the east coast, we are preparing for what seems to be pretty large storm.  I really hope that this storm is not as strongand devastating as they are predicting.    But we are taking it seriously...Please keep us in your prayers.
To take my mind of the craziness of the storm, I decided to put together a few fall vingettes with some recent Ebay finds. Of course, vintage tea cups...I just can't get enough..  My passion for these pieces goes back to my teenage years.  These still give me enjoyment and I delight in their individual and intrinsic beauty, as well as in seeing them grouped and used for Tea or in a place setting.
Today, I share my English Spode Copeland Tea Cups in the Brown Fleur-Di-Lis pattern circa 1940-1972.  I used a creamy white ironstone pitcher with roses, hand made crochet runner found at a flea market and scrapbook paper.






































9 comments:

  1. I do love your Spode teacups! They look so pretty with the lovely runner and ironstone pitcher. So beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the prettiest dishes I have ever seen! LOVE the fleur de lis. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on my newbie party. Enjoy!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet,
    I have been watching the news and it looks pretty bad down there in your NJ right now. Please stay safe!
    Your Spode teacups are so beautiful, I love them! The peacock plate, the pitcher and runner are lovely too. Such a lovely post and thank you for sharing it with us. I am praying for you and all my friends along the coast of the US and those in Canada too as the storm makes its way up here too. Please take care and stay safe, my friend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Spode teacups are gorgeous. Perfect for Autumn. Love your tablescape with the beautiful pitcher. Happy Tea Day -- stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, such beautiful detail and color. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your Spode is so beautiful. Great post!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! :) Your pictures are gorgeous!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am your newest follower. I love white pitchers and toileware very much. I have a collection of both. Love your beautiful blog. Hope you will come and visit my blog and follow me back too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dishes! I love anything like these. Thanks for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...