Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fall Tablescape

Hello blogger friends.  I am so flattered to have so many of you comment on my tablescapes and vignettes.  I also want to thank each and everyone of you who have joined my blog.  I am truly honored and happy.   Your support and recognition mean the world to me.  Again, I am truly humbled and inspired by all you talented and inspirational women who have your own amazing blogs.

I have been looking at some of your blogs and see how many of you are already creating some pretty stunning fall tablescapes and crafts but I just can't find my way there yet since it is still warm here in the East Coast.  The mornings are getting a bit cool but during the day, it is still summer like.

I do love the fall palette and pure rustic inspiration.  Deep crimson, spicy shades of orange and earthy greens.  They are all very beautiful to me.  So to work my way into this palette, I put together this table design using these pear salad plates that reflect the earthy greens and yellows of the fall season.




Pear Plates were the inspiration for this design.  I love the greens and yellow tones on these salad plates.  I wanted the look to be more rustic so I used burlap as a tablecloth.  Green placemats from my favorite store, Homegoods and glassware from The Christmas Shop.




Napkins are from my collection.  Willow napkin rings are from Michael's.











The center piece is just a simple planter with moss.  I only wanted natural elements for this table.  Nothing over the top.



































17 comments:

  1. beautiful arrangements...I'm sill hanging on to summer here but your wonderful arrangements tempt me in to the new season....have a lovely week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful table!! I love the pear plates, and for the "theme." The sunflowers are perfect with this setting as well. Thanks for visiting me and commenting...comments mean so much to me. ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the natural elements in your setting! Beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty combo!

    I'm hosting my first linky party - would love for you to join in:

    http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com/2012/09/weekend-warmth.html

    Thanks,
    Bobi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tablescape. I love the pear dishes, so pretty and the sunflowers are gorgeous. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty table! I love the pear plates and the colors you used on this table. The burlap was a perfect choice.
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pears and the sunflowers are perfect together, especially on the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BIG fan of the moss centerpiece! I love to do that year-round because it looks so great, adds color, and is easy peasy! This is a really terrific representation of the transition between summer and autumn. The elements you chose to incorporate are perfect, and the colors are just deep enough without screaming, "Fall! Fall! Fall!!!!!!" :-) I really, really like those pear plates!!! Welcome to the Land of Blog, and best wishes for much success. I look forward to seeing many future fabulous 'scapes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pears. This is all so pretty. Sunflowers are the perfect touch for this table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like your pear plates are a definite hit. They are perfect on your fall table along with the browns and the cute sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pear plates are great for a fall table. We are experiencing some pretty nice weather, too...hope it lasts for another couple months!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this classic table! So pretty! Thank you for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! I don't really like to eat pears, but I sure like to look at them! They're on the cover of one of my very favorite books, too (The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard), so they always bring good thoughts for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your table setting is lovely...I love your pear plates!
    The comment from anonymous, above me, is quite "off topic"...maybe you haven't seen it, yet. I just turned of my anon. settings, since most are spam of some sort anyway. Since New Years's I have been getting spam of about 30, to one blog post alone, I decided that I've had enough. I don't have time to sit and delete those comments...I have better things to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me now JP.. I was horrified when I read the comment. I can't believe it. I allowed it to post comments from registered users only. Is there another place to turn these off?? I checked the spams too and had about the same amount as you. I agree.. who has that kind of time.. Thanks again for looking out blogger friend.

      Enjoy your week...

      Delete