Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall Evenings

Hello everyone.  Hope you are having a great weekend.  I spend my morning at the annual fair in my town.  Lots of crafters and vendors.  It was lots of fun.  All the crafters had their fall merchandise.  The range and intensity of the fall palette are pure inspiration.  Just the thought of those radiant hues, crisp fall evenings and candlelight were just enough to spark my imagination with this little vignette that I want to share with you this evening.






















Sharing At:


Sandi's Rose Chintz Cottage Tea Time Tuesday  

Niki at Creative Things Thursday

The Brambleberry Cottage for Time Travel Thursday
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday

At The Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday

French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2012/09/feathered-nest-friday.html

The Rosegarden in Malevik for Saturday Show Off
http://maleviksrosentradgard.blogspot.com


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love this beautiful vignette and the teapot with the little bird is to die for!! Loving your header too. Happy Seasonal Sunday.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful setting; your china and especially that little tea pot are just lovely!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to my blog ladies. Thank you for the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vignette. I adore teacup and teapots ... this teapot is a winner! Happy Seasonal Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have found your blog - your photos are lovely. Fall is the best of the seasons, isn't it? Candlelight seems so appropriate as the nights get a little cooler. -- Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your setting, the china and the cherub. So pretty. I am glad you invited me back. I am a new follower now....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...beautiful china settings by candlelight to celebrate the change of season, perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tea vignette is so pretty! The mirror and cherub make it very inviting. I love your teapot adorned with the little birdie! Thank you for sharing this with Tea Time and have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete