Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Inspiration can come from just about anything.  Today, it was this very sweet and delicate cup and saucer from Nikko that inspired me.  It has been part of my collection for some time and it also happens to be one of my favorite pieces. 

The pink roses came from another arrangement that was reaching its final days.  I took the better looking ones to put this little vignette together...They actually match the pink rose on the cup and saucer.  How perfect!  I then placed a couple of floral pillows on a vintage chair, added a few linens and a simple dinner plate.  Take a look at the results.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful week.


 
 
 









2 comments:

  1. Helloooo
    What a BEAUTIFUL blog! Thanks for visiting mine:-)

    I love your favourite china cup and saucer, vintage china is lovely....beautiful silverware photos, I can imagine sitting at the table for tea....perfect!

    Have a lovely week!
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments Fiona. Nice meeting you. I also found your blog beautiful and inspiring. I do love vintage china and silver. It is timeless. It was perfect sitting for tea. Please join my site. I could use the support... Thanks.

      Delete