Sunday, August 12, 2012

Breakfast in The Garden

I have drawers full of pieces of vintage linens that I've collected through the years and they come into their own when family or friends come to visit.  On this beautiful and sunny summer morning however, linens, vintage china and silver pieces came together for this lovely breakfast in the garden.  The perfect start to a relaxing and pleasant summer's day for my husband and I.
This was my interpretation of a breakfast in the garden.  What could be more romantic... 









































9 comments:

  1. woow....that is what I call a Romantic breakfast :)
    and do not miss.....

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Wish I could see some of your garden too. XO, pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments and welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely setting for breakfast in the garden. Visiting from FNF.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your china, and the roses are gorgeous. What a wonderful way to start the day.
    Im now following you from PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com. Please come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a beautiful start to your day with breakfast in the garden! Your roses are glorious and the china is simply beautiful! Love your silver coffee pot too! I'm so happy you have joined me for tea today and I hope you will come again soon. Enjoyed your post very much! I am a new follower and I hope you have a delightful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Romantic indeed! Your china is lovely and go so well with the gorgeous rose bouquet. Now that is a breathe of elegance for a quiet morning's reflection on joy!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful, gorgeous breakfast. The silver teapot is goreous and the dishes looked like bridal rose, not sure but so dainty. The linen everything was terrific a real nice post...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely breakfast setting SOOOOOOO ROMANTIC..... I've always enjoyed tea from a silver teapot ..Thanks for sharing...hugs

    ReplyDelete